UV-curable primer receives EPA award
- BASF Honored With Green Chemistry Award for UV-Curable Primer. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Aug2005, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p23
Reports on the Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award received by the automotive refinish coatings business of BASF from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for the company's economic-efficient ultraviolet (UV) curable primer. Advantages of the UV curable primer compare to...
- BASF receives EPA's Presidential Green Chemistry Award. // Industrial Paint & Powder;Aug2005, Vol. 81 Issue 8, p12
Reports on the presentation of the Environmental Protection Agency's Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award to BASF's Automotive Refinish Coatings business for the company's eco-efficient UV-curable primer in Washington, D.C. Acceptance of the award by Patrick Prevost, president of...
- Freight Industry Receives EPA Honors. // World Trade: WT100;Dec2013, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p7
The article announces that 55 companies received the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency 2013 SmartWay Excellence Awards for supply chain environmental and energy efficiency.
- ShopKo showing its energy. // Home Textiles Today;03/31/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p28
Focuses on United States (U.S.)-based ShopKo Stores Inc.'s receipt of an Energy Star Award from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- OSRAM SYLVANIA RECOGNIZED FOR ENERGY-EFFICIENT PRODUCTS. // Electrical Wholesaling;Apr2004, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p14
Focuses on the recognition given to Osram Sylvania Inc. for the effort to promote the manufacture of energy-efficient compact fluorescent lighting products. Title of the award; Reduction of the greenhouse gas emissions; Number of recipients of the award since introduction by the U.S....
- Already good at green. // Fleet Owner;Nov2008 Supplement, pS20
The article offers information on the SmartWay Excellence Awards in the U.S. Eighteen carriers, five shippers, three logistics providers and an industry service group have been recognized by 2008 SmartWay Excellence Awards for their environmental efforts. The awards are given annually for...
- EPA Honors Manitowoc as Energy Star Partner of the Year. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/10/2010, Vol. 240 Issue 2, p24
The article announces that Manitowoc Foodservice has received the 2010 Energy Star Partner of the Year award from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- DOE, EPA recognize Whirlpool Corp. // American Drycleaner (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Apr2006, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p88
This article reports that the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency recently recognized Whirlpool Corp. with the Energy Star Sustained Excellence 2006 Award. The award is the company's seventh. According to David Rodgers, program manager of DOE's Building...
- Bright ideas. SORENSEN, LORETTA // Pit & Quarry;Nov2013, Vol. 106 Issue 5, p32
The article focuses on Lehigh Hanson Inc., the largest construction materials company in North America, which won two Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) awards for energy efficiency at two of its aggregate production sites. It says that the first award was given to the Mission Valley Rock...