People and Positions
- TRUMPF Canada Appoints Managing Director. // Welding Journal;Sep2008, Vol. 87 Issue 9, p194
The article announces that TRUMPF Inc. has named James Rogowski as managing director of TRUMPF Canada.
- EYE ON PEOPLE. // Modern Metals;Aug2008, Vol. 64 Issue 7, p21
The article announces appointments in the steel industry including Mike Rows as regional manager of MC Machinery Systems Canada Inc., James Rogowski as managing director of Trumpf Canada and Jon Owens as vice president of business development and global products of Esco Corp.
- PEOPLE PROFILES. // Fleet Equipment;Aug2005, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p16
This article presents information on various personnel changes in the motor vehicles industry as of August 2005. Aero Industries Inc. has announced that it has hired Lisa McCool to fill the newly created position of flatbed products manager. Further, Heil Environmental Industries Ltd. has...
- Untitled. // Commercial Motor;9/20/2007, Vol. 206 Issue 5247, p32
An interview with a commercial motor industry executive is presented. When asked what got him in the transport sector, he states that Leyland Daf needed people to help develop and implement its dealer-management information technology system. He considers playing golf as a means of relaxation....
- TIME TRAVELLER. // Commercial Motor;7/10/2003, Vol. 198 Issue 5036, p26
Presents information on the history of the commercial motor vehicle industry in Great Britain. Extension of the tire tax reduction on July 10, 1928; Development of a trunk road system proposed by the Federation of British Industry; Details on a study on the number of managers in road transport...
- Changing the wheels of justice. Hill, Adam // Commercial Motor;8/13/2009, Vol. 210 Issue 5344, p28
The article presents information on the restructuring of the Transport Tribunal (TT) system in Great Britain. The restructure is part of a wider plan that will see the end of an eclectic mix of tribunals, which currently deal with charities, consumer credit and estate agents. Hauliers wishing to...
- MT investigation seeks directors. // Motor Transport;6/11/2009, p3
The article invites former directors of a number of haulage companies as part of an ongoing investigation in Great Britain. It is stated that all correspondence and calls will be treated with strict confidence.
- Newton to head up customer services at Pallet-Track. // Motor Transport;10/13/2005, p24
Presents an update on executive appointments in the commercial vehicle industry in Great Britain as of October 2005. Charlotte Newton at Pallet-Track; Ben Grant at the Security Seal Industry Association.
- Once more unto the breach, dear friend. Dixon, Oliver // Commercial Motor;4/23/2015, Vol. 223 Issue 5633, p48
The article presents a profile of Andreas Renschler, a German engineering manager and member of the Board of Management of Volkswagen AG with responsibility for commercial vehicles in Great Britain. It states that Renschler promise for cost savings on global automotive supremacy in the value...