- FLUSHED WITH PRIDE. Haraldson, Andy // Overdrive;Mar2007, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p52
The article offers suggestions for the maintenance of the radiators of trucks. It is detected that, while running off-road a lot, there could be cracking of plastic tanks within a year. Moreover, near coastal areas, the salt air destroys poorly maintained radiators. It is suggested that regular...
- PPG Introduces Color Selector for Western Star. // Fleet Equipment;Dec2005, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p42
The article reports that PPG Commercial Coatings has produced a color selector with the help of Western Star Trucks Inc. Since 2003, PPG has been an approved supplier of coatings to Western Star.
- Mouvex to display screw compressor technology at 2014 IAA Show. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;8/13/2014, p1
The article offers brief information on the MH6 Screw Compressor and the Flow Control B200 Model Screw Compressor from Mouvex for commercial vehicle industry to be displayed at the 65th Annual International Motor Show (IAA) Commercial Vehicles in Hannover, Germany.
- VMAC confirms compressor model years. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2011, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p66
A list of the confirmed 2011 models of the Underhood air compressors from Vehicle Mounted Air Compressors (VMAC) is presented, which includes Ford 6.7 liter (L) Power Stroke V-8 diesel F250-F550 SuperDuty, Ford 6.8L Triton V-10 gas F450-F550 SuperDuty, and Ford 6.2L V-8 gas F250-350 SuperDuty.
- An improved view. // Fleet Owner;Jul2011, Vol. 106 Issue 7, p16
The article reports that 2020XG mirrors, a new mirror designed as a factory option on all 2011 Ford medium-duty F-650 and F-750 trucks offers improved visibility through a larger field of view.
- Vehile Air Compressors. // Fleet Owner;Oct98, Vol. 93 Issue 10, p167
Cites the specifications of various models of vehicle air compressors which are available for the trucking industry. Identification of the manufacturers of the compressors; Details on the output of the compressors; Method used for the cooling of the compressors; Information on the mounting and...
- Bedliner battle. Willins, Michael // Aftermarket Business;Sep2000, Vol. 110 Issue 9, p32
Presents information on several bedliner options for truck owners. Advantages of truck bedliners; Comparison among drop-ins, spray-on and roll-on truck bedliners; Cost of truck bedliners. INSET: Keeping customers safe.
- what's new in: Air compressors. Wilson, Marilyn // Fleet Owner;Mar2000, Vol. 95 Issue 3, p130
Focuses on the improvements made by manufacturers of air compressors for trucks in the United States as of March 2000. Functions of air compressors; Reduction of oil carryover by Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems; Development of small and lighter air compressors by Meritor WABCO Vehicle Control...
- A revolution in a carryover year. Sauer, Bruce // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2008, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p4
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including the Truck Product Conference of the National Truck Equipment Association, the turnover of personnel as a result of challenges faced by chassis manufacturers, and the implications of changes taking place with chassis...