The best from AWS
- Welcome to the show. // Welding Design & Fabrication;Oct2005, Vol. 78 Issue 10, p28
The article presents information related to the first joint Fabtech International & AWS Welding Show, to be held at McCormick Place, Chicago, Illinois, from November 13-15, 2005. John Ospina, director of conventions and expositions for the American Welding Society, says the goal is to reach 800...
- WELCOME to the show. // Gases & Welding Distributor;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p6
The article reports that Chicago, Illinois, one of the great, storied cities of the world, will host what promises to be a historic industrial show, the first joint Fabtech International & AWS Welding Show. As of September 22, 2005, 773 exhibitors have signed up for about 333,000 square feet of...
- Equipment demos to anchor composting conference. // Portable Plants & Equipment;Dec2012, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p8
The article offers information regarding annual conference to be organized by U.S.-based organization Composting Council from January 28 to 31 in Orlando in Florida.
- Merging technologies. Vernyi, Bruce // Welding Design & Fabrication;Sep2006, Vol. 79 Issue 9, p4
The article features the International Manufacturing Technology Show 2006 that will be held on September 6-13, 2006 at the McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois. The show is dedicated to manufacturing in the western hemisphere and included many welding equipment companies. The show has 152...
- Big Opportunity and Big Value Await in 'Big D'. Wilcox, Bob // Welding Journal;Mar2005, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p6
Points out that the 2005 AWS Welding Show to be held in Dallas, Texas, on April 26-28, 2005, is the only place to be when one desires to look at the latest products and technology advances in welding and cutting under one roof. Exhibition of various products such as gas products, oilfield and...
- Welcome to Essen. // Welding & Cutting;2013, Issue 4, p183
The article offers information on the 18th International Schweissen & Schneiden Trade Fair, an annual assembly for joining, cutting and surfacing technology, to be held in Essen, Germany from September 16 to 21, 2013.
- PRODUCTS. // Welding Design & Fabrication;Sep2000, Vol. 73 Issue 9, p59
Features several welding equipment in the United States. Includes features of the Plasmafix P+T Power Supply for plasma and gas tungsten arc welding by Process Welding Systems Inc.; Design of Model K12-14V abrasive cut-off saw from Kalamazoo Industries Inc.; Function of the N-S satin-Glide 2000...
- PRODUCTS. // Welding Design & Fabrication;Jun2001, Vol. 74 Issue 6, p61
Presents various equipment and supplies for the welding industry. Custom mixing technology for component gases in gas-metal-arc welding; Ultrasonic welding machines; Inventory management software.
- A Look Back! Mahoney, J. David // Gases & Welding Distributor;Sep/Oct2000, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p10
Presents the changes that have taken place in the National Welding Supply Association (NWSA) of the United States. Appointment of industry consultants; Commitment of volunteers to the NWSA; Improvements in the NWSA Web site.