WasteExpo lights up Las Vegas
- J & J Truck Bodies and Trailers redesigns with Hardox for lightest weight. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2006, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p26
Provides information on the LWC Ultra Light dump body from J&J Truck Bodies and Trailers showcased at the 2006 Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky. Design; Thickness of the dump body's sidewalls.
- Offering what the OEM won't. SAUER, BRUCE // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2011, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p34
The article features truck modification company Fontaine Modification, a multi-location company based in Charlotte, North Carolina which has also opened additional facilities in Dallas, Texas, Williamstown, West Virginia, and Laredo, Texas. According to Fontaine president Will Trantham, the...
- Program delivers truck bodies in 15 days. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2004, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p20
Provides information on the Quick Turn Program launched by J&J Truck Bodies & Trailers in 2004. Services offered by the program; Inclusion of the two dump bodies of the company in the program; Description of the DynaHauler/LWC-QT and the DynaHauler/MH-QT truck models.
- Fasted automated arm. // Fleet Owner;Jul2003, Vol. 98 Issue 7, p33
Introduces the CP Python automated arm from Heil Environmental Industries Inc.
- ReycoGranning Air Ride Suspension Available with Ford Super Duty. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2000, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p34
Introduces the ReycoGranning 345P air ride suspension, an optional feature on the Ford Super Duty automobile models, marketed and installed through Fontaine Modification Company. Packages available; Load carrying capacity.
- Fontaine shifting production to Texas Modification Center. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;12/16/2014, p7
The article announces the transfer of the production of modification operations for Peterbilt trucks by Fontaine Modification Vocational Services to Garland, Texas.
- Heil builds new bodies. // Fleet Owner;Nov2002, Vol. 97 Issue 11, p46
Reports the addition of four refuse-collection bodies by Heil Environment Industries Ltd. Features of the PT 1000 mid-range rear loader body; Capacity of the PowerLift automated side loader body; Uses of the MultiPack combination automated side loader and manual rear loader body.
- Kenworth Signs Agreement to Make Heil Dump Bodies Available to Construction Customers. // Fleet Equipment;Mar2003, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p12
Reports on the agreement of trucking company Kenworth Truck Co. with Heil Environmental Industries Ltd. to provide its construction customers with one-stop shopping of Heil dump bodies. Benefits of the agreement; Coverage of the agreement.
- Fontaine dedicates W.Va. center to Hino. Brock, Ed // Government Product News;Dec2009, Vol. 48 Issue 13, p30
The article reports that Fontaine Modification Co. has opened a dedicated modification center in Charlotte, North Carolina. The move is done to support Novi-Michigan-based Hino Truck's West Virginia-based truck assembly plant. Moreover, the new facility will furnish the current production...