Tanks for the memories
- Beall is ready to roll out The Competitor. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2010, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p53
The article evaluates the composite tank trailer for the chemical industry from Beall Corp.
- Composite tank trailer. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Oct2009, Vol. 166 Issue 10, p90
The article evaluates the composite tank trailer from Beall Corp.
- Beall opens facility in Salt Lake City UT. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2009, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p4
The article reports on the opening of a new facility in Salt Lake City, Utah announced by Beall Corp. It states that the facility features 20 service bays and over 10,000 square feet parts showroom and warehouse. It cites that the company manufactures tank trailers, pneumatics and bottom dump...
- Wabash National Corp. Introduces New Name for its Branch Network. // Fleet Equipment;May2003, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p14
Cites the change of the Wabash National Corp. business name to Wabash National Trailer Centers for its trailer center network. Aim of the name to symbolize the company's focus to capitalize its U.S. locations as a provider of trailer products and services; Provision of a network to support...
- Beall is ready to roll out The Competitor. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2009, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p7
The article evaluates the composite tank trailer "The Competitor" from Beall Corp.
- Beall Corp acquires K&H Manufacturing. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2007, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p8
The article reports on the acquisition of K&H Manufacturing by Beall Corp. K&H is a builder of dump truck bodies and equipment based in Phoenix, Arizona. Beall, which is based in Portland, Oregon, sells tank and construction trailers. The two manufacturing and service facilities of K&H in the...
- Beall Corp acquires Marquez Mfg. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2006, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p5
Reports that truck trailer manufacturer Beall Corp. has acquired Marquez Manufacturing to meet the demand for its aluminum tank and dump trailers. Number of trailers that Marquez will produce per year; Impact of the acquisition on the projected sales revenue of Beall in 2005; Overview of the...
- U.S. XPRESS RENAMES SUBSIDIARY. // Overdrive;Mar2003, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p84
Reports developments related to trucking industry in the U.S. as of March 2003. Business rename from CSI/Crown to Xpress Global Systems Inc.; Awards for driver Millis Transfer in the Millis Million Miler Hall of Fame; Recognition for driver Gary Lewis as the 2002 Driver of the Year. INSET:...
- Beall looks back on a century of operation. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2005, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p12
Reports on the one hundredth anniversary of Beall Corp., a Portland, Oregon-based family-owned trailer manufacturer. Inception of the company; Products being manufactured by the company; Introduction of its customer rewards program.