- Supreme's FiberPanel HoneyComb Body Available on FE130. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;8/15/2014, p1
The article offers information on the FiberPanel HoneyComb Body from Supreme available for the 2015 Canter FE130 medium-duty work truck.
- Aerodynamics rule Supreme body. // Fleet Owner;Apr2011, Vol. 106 Issue 4, p72
The article discusses the release of the AeroBody for trucks from Supreme Corp. and outlines the features of the body.
- Third-time-charm for the MidBox? Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner Blog;1/ 6/2014, p1
The article evaluates a truck-body concept called the "MidBox," which is being built for the regular and super-cab versions of Ford's F-150 pickup by Caseco Manufacturing, a family-owned service body maker that has been in business for over 40 years.
- Trailers & Bodies. // Fleet Equipment;Aug2014, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p59
The article offers information on trailer bodies including the Tuckunder Series liftgate from Woodbine Manufacturing Co., the FiberPanel HC sidewall from Supreme Industries, and the BAWR series slide-out truck ramp from Beacon.
- Made from SCRATCH. Grossman, Robert J. // HR Magazine;Apr2002, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p44
Focuses on the personnel management at Honda Manufacturing of Alabama's plant in Lincoln, Alabama. Reasons Honda officials selected Alabama as their plant site; Factors considered by Honda decision-makers in planning the Alabama facility; Relationships of Honda's human resource team with...
- Titan triumph. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2004, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p24
Focuses on the development of Titan 50, a crane service body by Auto Crane. Remarks of competitors on the service body during the Work Truck Shows; Efforts of the company to monitor the feedback of customers on the product; Features of the truck body; Benefits of one-piece design.
- Ford kicks off retooled F-150 production at KCAP. // Fleet Owner;May2015, Vol. 110 Issue 5, p1
The article informs that Kansas City Assembly Plant (KCAP) of automobile manufacturing firm Ford Motor Co. has officially started the production of the new aluminum body F-150. Topics discussed include investment made by Ford to retooling and expanding the plant to support production of both its...
- Suppliers to the 2004 Ford F-150. Jewett, Dale // Automotive News;8/18/2003, Vol. 77 Issue 6053, p17
Production of the 2004 Ford F-150 pickup has started at assembly plants in Norfolk, Virginia, and Kansas City, Missouri. A new plant at the Rouge complex in Dearborn, Michigan, will start producing the truck in spring 2004. Major changes for the redesigned version include a frame that is boxed...
- One-piece molded truck body uses customized resin formulation. // Composites Technology;Feb2009, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p47
The article presents information on the redesign of the General Motors Corporation's Astro Body service truck in collaboration with Supreme Corp. in Michigan in 2009. According to Tim Cavanaugh, General Motor's marketing product manager for Astro Body, the lightweight, all-composite truck body...