Scientific Brake & Equipment Co among best in service
- Omaha Standard PALFINGER Adds Three Dealers. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;7/11/2013, p1
The article reports on the selection of three new dealers of U.S. truck builder Omaha Standard in the states of Washington, Nevada and Michigan in 2013. It mentions that Scientific Brake & Equipment will offer the company's Palfinger products. According to the author, Nelson Truck Equipment Co....
- Scientific signs with Clement. // Waste News;02/09/98, Vol. 3 Issue 39, p19
Presents information on a deal between Scientific Brake and Equipment Company and Clement Industries Incorporated. Details on the deal; Background information on Scientific.
- Scientific Brake turns 75, opens new facility. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2003, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p14
Reports on the opening of Scientific Brake & Equipment Co.'s opening of its Gaylord, Michigan facility and its 75th anniversary as of October 2003. Description of the facility.
- NTEA receives three Diamond Awards. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2008, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p14
The article announces that the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) received three Diamond Awards from the Michigan Society of Association Executives (MSAE) during the seventh annual Diamond Awards Banquet in Dearborn, Michigan.
- Charging up north. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2004, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p36
Focuses on the truck equipment facility opened by Scientific Brake & Equipment Co. in Gaylord, Michigan. Design and measurement of the shop; Factors that led to the construction of the facility; Highlights of the company's battery business line; Goal of the company for the facility; Information...
- Material & Process Developments Highlight SPE Automotive Awards. Grande, Joseph A. // Plastics Technology;Jan2008, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p43
The article announces that the 37th Innovation Awards sponsored by the SPE Automotive Division presented the Material and the Grand Award to Delphi Electronics and Safety, the 2007 GM Trailblazer/Envoy SUV was presented to Mytox Division of Magna Decoma and the Performance and Customization...
- Contest focuses on truck concept of future. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2004, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p20
Provides information on the Take Your Creativity for a Ride, a truck design contest for students hosted by Scientific Brake & Equipment Corp. Amount of scholarship award to be received by the winner; High schools from Saginaw County, Michigan that participated in the contest; Significance of...
- So what else is new? Sauer, Bruce // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2012, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p44
The article features award presentations and new product announcements during the Work Truck Show event. Ram Truck introduces its Ram HD CNG natural gas-powered pickup truck. The 2012 Editors' Choice Award was received by Knaack LLC of Crystal Lake, Illinois for its new line of bulkheads,...
- Reading Equipment wins VMAC award. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2005, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p6
Reports on the award received by the staff of Reading Equipment & Distribution Inc., a truck equipment distribution and installation center, from Vehicle Mounted Air Compressors. Inception of the center; Growth within the center; Total branches of the center in East Coast locations.