Memphis PDC joins Mack Trucks network
- Hagerstown to begin assembling Mack drive axles. // Fleet Owner Blog;10/21/2013, p5
The article reports that the manufacturing facility of truck-manufacturing company Mack Trucks in Hagerstown, Maryland will being assembling all Mack heavy-duty drive axles and machining all Mack carrier housings as part of Mack Trucks' investment worth 30 million U.S. dollars.
- Mack adds U.S., Canadian leasing locations. // Fleet Owner Blog;9/27/2013, p3
The article reports on the addition of 11 member dealer locations of trucking firm Mack Trucks in the U.S. and Canada in 2013.
- Mack, Volvo open new PDC in Florida. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jan2007, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p25
The article reports on the launch of the new parts distribution center by Mack Trucks Inc. and Volvo Trucks North America Inc., both members of the Volvo Group in Jacksonville, Florida. The center is 170,000 square feet which can accumulate 23,500 parts. The companies have invested about $2...
- News Briefs. // Material Handling Management;Sep2006, Vol. 61 Issue 9, p15
The article offers news briefs related to distribution centers in the U.S. NuVasive, Inc. opened a warehouse and distribution facility in Memphis, Tennessee. Imation Corp officially opened its new Southaven, Mississippi distribution center. Mack Trucks, Inc. added a new parts distribution...
- Mack to assemble mDRIVE in United States. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;6/13/2011, p2
The article reports on Mack Trucks Inc.'s announcement regarding the assembly of the Mack mDRIVE automated manual transmission to begin in the third quarter of 2012. The mDRIVE was introduced in the first quarter of 2010, and 500 units available were quickly sold out. Furthermore, Mack will...
- Mack aims to cut energy use at Macungie plant. // Fleet Owner Blog;11/ 5/2013, p5
The article discusses the implementation of energy-saving initiatives at the Macungie Cab & Vehicle assembly facility of truck-manufacturing company Mack Trucks following recommendations from the Environmental Defense Fund (EDF) Climate Corps. Comments from director of health, safety and the...
- New dealership. // World Wastes;May98, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p12
Enumerates the cities where the Mack Trucks Inc. has established new dealerships.
- Mack Trucks penalty for diesel engine violations valued at $323,872. // EPA Journal;Jul/Aug92, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p3
Reports that Mack Trucks Inc. was penalized for diesel engine violations. Amount of the penalty; Failure of the engines of Mack Trucks Inc. to meet the federal standard for smoke emissions; Requirements for diesel engine smoke emissions.
- Mack retires popular super liner model. // Overdrive;Dec93, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p23
Announces the cease in production for Mack Truck's RW Super Liner trucks in Macungies, Pennsylvania. 15-year production run; Trucks delivered to Yaworski Trucking of Canterbury, Connecticut.