Bludot's cake sports 30 candles in 2005
- ElecDraulic systems provide trailers advantages of automotive-type braking. // Modern Bulk Transporter;Jan2004, Vol. 66 Issue 7, p46
Announces a technological breakthrough in actuation and control of hydraulic braking systems for vehicles by the BluDot Inc. in alliance with MasterBrake Systems Inc. in the U.S. Usability of the ElecDraulic I and ElecDraulic II braking systems; Utilization of BrakeSmart, an electronic...
- BrakeFinder CD lets users satisfy needs. // Refrigerated Transporter;Apr2006, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p45
The article reports on the launch of Bludot Inc.'s Brakefinder CD, which allows original equipment manufacturers and other industry professionals to view the complete line of Bludot products and determine which system suits their needs. The CD is easy to navigate and provides information about...
- Scientific Brake turns 75, opens new facility. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2003, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p14
Reports on the opening of Scientific Brake & Equipment Co.'s opening of its Gaylord, Michigan facility and its 75th anniversary as of October 2003. Description of the facility.
- Mind the chains. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Oct97, Issue 539, p8
Offers tips on how to prevent brake line damage when unhooking the trailer. Risk of putting a hole in the brake line that runs next to the frame.
- BREAKING OUT THE BRAKE PARTS. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Aug2014, Issue 741, p14
The article provides an answer to a question regarding suggestions on how to manually fix parts of hand brakes on the M1112 water trailer and whether hand brakes parts are listed in the National Stock Number.
- M105/M101/M116-Series Trailersâ€¦ BRAKE DRAG IN THE BAG. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Sep2008, Issue 670, p15
The article provides an answer to a question of the best solution to prevent dragging of brakes of M104A3 trailers.
- D&E Industries revisited. Koepfer, G. Chris // Modern Machine Shop;Jan97, Vol. 69 Issue 8, p10
No abstract available.
- How to build tomorrow's products. Sauer, Bruce // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2016, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p4
The author reflects on the anticipated changes in truck body and trailer manufacturing. He believes that the changes in truck bodies and trailers will impact the plants that manufacture them and the job skills required for their creation. The integration of anti-lock brake system is noted as the...
- Disc brakes start to lose their shine. Shiers, Will; Clark, Toby // Motor Transport;4/3/2003, p8
Provides information on the use of disc brakes and drums in trailers. Problems concerning disc brakes; Comparison between the efficiency of disc brakes and drums; Details on the maintenance cost for small disc brakes.