Maintainer concludes dealer sales training
- Maintainer enlightens, enlivens its dealers. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2004, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p18
Focuses on the dealer sales training program provided by Maintainer Corp. of Iowa Inc. to its dealers. Benefits of the program to the dealers; Features of the program.
- Maintainer Corp adds Dealer Council member. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2003, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p10
Reports on personnel changes at Maintainer Corp. of Iowa Inc. as of December 2003. Appointment of Roy Nelson, vice president of RBL Inc. to Maintainer's Dealer Council.
- Maintainer selects Dealer Council members. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2004, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p14
Reports on the chosen members of Maintainer Corp. of Iowa Inc. for the sixth annual Maintainer Dealer Council. Mike Keeney; Roy Nelson; Charlie Hews.
- Maintainer Corp conducts dealer council. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2005, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p18
Provides information on the seventh annual Maintainer Dealer Council event sponsored by Maintainer Corp. of Iowa Inc. in 2005. Selection of members for the council; Members of the council, including Mike Keeney of Power K Enterprises.
- The dangers of specification switching. // Builders Merchants Journal;Dec2012, p18
In this article the author comments that switching specified products for lower cost alternatives may be dangerous. He says that merchants have a duty to recommend the most effecive products for the need of their customers. He also says that merchants not only protect their own reputations but...
- From teddy bears to iPhones, we overestimate what others will pay for goods. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;12/14/2011, Vol. 21, p1
The article provides information on a study published in the periodical "Journal of Consumer Research," most consumers overestimate what others are willing to pay for products when compared to what they would pay themselves. In an experiment involving students 17 out of 21 students predicted...
- Coveting Thy Neighbor. Marks, Jennifer // Home Textiles Today;11/28/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p18
The article reflects on the current trend in retail marketing: constant shifting to new merchandise categories. The idea is to determine what market suits the retailers' consumers. The author has enumerated a variety of retailers which has made their move, and thereby explaining how it affects...
- Supplier Listings. // Pollution Engineering;Dec2009, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p56
The article lists supplier of environmental products including Abanaki Corp., Abutec LLC and Aeration Technologies Inc.
- Instrumentation Buyers Guide: Product Listings. // Pollution Engineering;May2007, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p38
A directory of several products along with the suppliers in the U.S. is presented.