Crysteel customers can 'Select' their body
- Grote Announces Availability of New Hi Count LED Clearance/Marker and Stop/Tail Turn Lights. // Fleet Equipment;Nov2004, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p27
Reports that Grote Industries Inc. has announced the availability of a line of Hi Count LED lighting for heavy-duty vehicles in the U.S. Inclusion of popular sizes of clearance/marker and stop/tail/turn application; Design of the new Hi Count lights; Application of Grote Hi Count lights.
- TRUCK FACTS. // Wacky But True;Oct2015, Issue 30, p37
The article presents facts about trucks including the decoration of trucks and busses in Pakistan, the reason behind the name jingle trucks in Afghanistan and the capacity of the Belaz 75710 dump truck.
- Hard bodies working out. Kelley, Ken // Roads & Bridges;Aug2002, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p18
Reports improvements in dump-truck-body production in the U.S. Proliferation of specialized truck-body types; Development of a double-dump trailer capable of carrying heavy equipments; Use of steel frames and light-weight aluminum bodies.
- Dumper attachment. // International Construction;Jun97, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p95
Introduces Ausa's series of attachments for its 2-3t dumper range. Carrying capacity; Size; Features.
- Truck dumpers. // Design News;12/26/94, Vol. 50 Issue 25, p653
List a company in the United States that manufactures truck dumpers. Screw Conveyor Corp.
- Liebherr ADTs on the way. // Pit & Quarry;Oct2013, Vol. 106 Issue 4, p12
The article offers brief information on the TA 230 articulated dump truck (ADT) from Liebherr.
- Dear Old Golden Dump Days. McNutt, Buster // Nashville Automotive Report;Oct2015, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p6
The article focuses on the renovations made on dump trucks in the U.S.
- Increases payload capacity while minimizing fuel consumption. // Pit & Quarry;Oct2013, Vol. 106 Issue 4, p26
The article offers brief information on the Alumax aluminum dump truck body from DuraClass.
- Rotary coal dumper at Nverno Power. Sassi, Lou // Model Railroader;Jul2011, Vol. 78 Issue 7, p40
The article offers information on the parts of rotary coal dumper inside the unloading shed at Nverno Power in Logan, Ohio including the lock bar, lock bar tower, and hopper.