International's 'Taking It to the Streets'
- International's 'Taking It to the Streets' // Bulk Transporter;Jul2005, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the launch of "Taking It to the Streets," a cross-country truck tour of several commercial trucks and trailers by International Truck and Engine Corp. in the U.S. Feature of the tour; Inclusion of show-only financing and warranty specials in other tour offerings; Demonstration of its...
- INTERNATIONAL TOUR HAS URBAN FOCUS. Green, Christine // Overdrive;Aug2005, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p79
Highlights the Taking It to the Streets, a truck tour hosted by International Truck and Engine Corp. in the U.S. Display of international heavy truck favored for regional hauls; Inclusion of remote-control courses, show-only financing and warranty specials.
- INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENTS. // Refrigerated Transporter;Aug2006, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p12
The article reports developments related to the refrigerated transport sector in the U.S. Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co. made an announcement that its Canadian dealer Ocean Trailer has acquired 25 new Utility 3000R reefers. Mack Trucks Inc. will be utilizing a combination of exhaust gas...
- International's 30-day used-truck warranty. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2006, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p36
The article reports on the 30-day warranty offered by International Truck and Engine Corp. on certified pre-owned trucks sold by the company's used-truck centers or its certified dealers in the U.S. The offer has been implemented since February 15, 2006. It covers the vehicle's engine,...
- International Truck offers telematics credit. // Fleet Owner;Sep2015, Vol. 110 Issue 9, p1
The article offers information on first telematics credit introduced by International Truck and Engine Corp. through approved, integrated telematics providers. It mentioned that this telematics hardware will be standard and available at no cost to the customer through this program and the credit...
- WINNING WITH WARRANTIES. Deierlein, Bob; Foote, Andrea // Beverage World;10/15/2005, Vol. 124 Issue 10, p50
Offers tips for beverage fleet managers on recovering the full cost of warranted repairs during the warranty period of vehicles. Importance of warranty documents to the acquisition of reimbursements; Types of product warranties; Categories of warranties offered by International Truck for its...
- International Truck Tour Hits the Road. // Fleet Equipment;Aug2005, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p18
This article reports that International Truck and Engine Corp. is organizing a truck tour of trucks including the 4000 Series. It also has dumps and other work trucks, as well as a Series 8000 tractor used for regional hauls. The tour will move from Chicago, Illinois to Dallas, Texas.
- INTERNATIONAL OFFERS INCENTIVES. Heine, Max // Overdrive;Feb2003, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p50
Introduces the limited zero-interest financing and warranty program for truck drivers from the International Truck & Engine Corp. in the U.S. Aim to address customer's concerns; Plans of strengthening the company's dealer network; Investment of the company in the Diamond Standards program.
- Industry Newsdesk. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2004, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p60
Presents news briefs on the truck trailer industry as of June 2004. Information on the UltraShift automated transmission from International Truck and Engine Corp.; Decision of Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co. to use Kemlite's translucent roof panel; Information on the deployment of...