New Life opens Minneapolis MN location
- New Life forms OEM unit opens warehouse. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2005, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p14
Presents updates on the business operation of New Life Transport Parts Center in the U.S. as of October 2005. Establishment of an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) division to be headed by OEM sales director Ken Gertz; Information on the opening of its warehouse facility in Milwaukee,...
- Landing gear. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Dec2008, Vol. 165 Issue 12, p60
The article evaluates the Universal Mount J model of Fleetcraft landing gear from New Life Transport Parts Center.
- Replacement lighting systems provided. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jun2007, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p47
The article evaluates the Fleetcraft line of replacement lighting systems from New Life Transport Parts Center.
- Kohl's Distribution Center reconsiders new location. Duvoli, John // Hudson Valley Business Journal;08/28/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 14, p38
Reports that Kohl's Department Stores Inc. has presented plans for a distribution center in the town of Mamakating in Sullivan County, New York. Total area; Review of the plan by town officials; Reasons for ending plans to locate in Orange County.
- Retail warehouse and shopping park development pipeline: Those who will occupy new space and the prevailing investment market. Heaps, Patrick; Mather, Jonathan // Journal of Retail & Leisure Property;Oct2005, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p352
This paper focuses on the retail warehouse shopping park and leisure market, but specifically on the pipeline. Retail warehousing is generally defined as ranging from 'bulky goods units' to modern progressive shopping parks. As a sector it outperformed all other property markets in the last ten...
- Direct Mail Marketer Moving to La Mirada. Padilla, Mathew // Orange County Business Journal;10/17/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 42, p3
Reports on the relocation of the distribution center of World Marketing Inc. from Fullerton to La Miranda, California. Reason behind the relocation of the company's distribution center; Terms and conditions for the lease of the building; Owner of the building; Benefits of the relocation for the...
- New Life has Morgan Truck Body parts. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2009, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p14
The article reports on the availability of Morgan Truck Body parts at New Life Transport Parts Center in 2009. According to the article, customers can visit www.newlifeparts.com to gain access to Morgan parts and all of New Life's inventory. The telephone number that one can call to locate a New...
- Closer to the customer. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2006, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p32
The article discusses the management style being employed by New Life Transport Parts Center headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The company owns a 200,000 square feet parts distribution center in the city. Its improved distribution centers are helping New Life to effectively meet the...
- Location, Location, Location. Hickey, Kathleen // Traffic World;4/28/2003, Vol. 267 Issue 17, p22
Discusses the importance of site selection for distribution centers or warehouses. Access to transportation and people as key factors; Trend toward having a major facility and smaller regional ones; Ideal space for major distribution centers; Software packages to help companies pick site.