Sullair marks 'the big 4-0' with successes
- Sullair Screw Compressors. // Indian Textile Journal;Jul2012, Vol. 122 Issue 10, p106
The article offers information on Sullair Air-end rotary screw compressor.
- HOW ISO 9001 COMPARES WITH THE CMM. Paulk, Mark C. // IEEE Software;Jan95, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p74
Compares the ISO 9001 series of standards developed by the International Organization for Standardization with Software Engineering Institute's Capability Maturity Model. Underlying philosophies of the two; What ISO 9001 requires an organization.
- ISO-certified APSCO turns 40. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2004, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p26
Provides information on the 40th anniversary of Air Power Systems Co. Inc. in the trucking industry. 9001 certification received by the company from the International Organization for Standardization; Truck equipment being manufactured by the company; Expansion done by the company on its...
- Family values spell success. // Candy Industry;Jun99, Vol. 164 Issue 6, p40
Reports on the programs and developments of TIC Gums Inc. in celebrating their 90th year in the business. Reason for implementing the ISO 9001; Purpose of the expansions of the application lab of TIC; Information on the products developed by TIC for nutraceutical applications.
- BUSINESS NEWS. // Quality;Aug2004, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p8
Reports on developments relevant to quality management and manufacturing processes in the U.S. as of August 2004. ISO 9001 certification received by Siemens Power Generation; Long-term partnership between ASI DataMyte and ATS; ISO 9001:2000 certification achieved by Certech Inc.
- ISO 9000 Changes the Quality Focus. Bridget, Dan // Quality;Apr2000, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p52
Comments on the 2000 proposed changes in the structure of ISO 9000 standards which would integrate inspection and testing into the overall manufacturing process in order to maximize the value of the operation itself. Changes made in ISO 9001 in 1994; Why was continuous improvement not addressed...
- GEMTOR RECEIVES ISO 9001 REGISTRATION. // Professional Safety;Feb2001, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p13
Announces that Gemtor Inc., a rescue equipment manufacturer based in Matawan, New Jersey, has become an International Organization of Standardization 9001 registered company. Significance of the certification to Gemtor.
- An AHP-based Study of WCM Implementation Factors in ISO 9001 Certified Manufacturing Organizations in Trinidad and Tobago. Ramoutar, Krystal; Syan, Chanan S. // World Congress on Engineering 2009 (Volume 1);2009, p709
As global competitiveness intensifies, it is imperative that manufacturing organizations in developing countries can compete at a global level. This paper empirically identifies the critical factors associated with the implementation of World-Class Manufacturing (WCM) techniques in ISO 9001...
- 'BRAINS AND BRAWN.'. // U.S. Business Review;Aug2006, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p142
The article focuses on BTD Manufacturing Inc., a Detroit Lakes, Minnesota-based provider of metal fabrication services. According to the company, the versatility of its employees, processes, technology and products help in meeting the needs of its customers. BTD acquired Performance Tool & Die...