Private equity firm to acquire Wastequip
- DLJ buys Wastequip. // Waste News;7/4/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p14
The article reports that DLJ Merchant Banking Partners has purchased Wastequip Inc., a manufacturer and marketer of equipment used to collect, process and transport solid and liquid waste materials. DLJ bought Wastequip from CIVC Partners, a private equity investment firm based in Chicago, which...
- Ownership changes again at Wastequip. // Waste News;1/8/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 18, p6
The article reports that New York-based private equity fund Odyssey Investment Partners LLC has entered into an agreement to purchase Cleveland, Ohio-based manufacturing company Wastequip Inc. from DLJ Merchant Banking Partners. DLJ Merchant Banking has acquired Wastequip about 18 months ago....
- DLJ Merchant Banking acquires Deffenbaugh. Johnson, Jim // Waste News;12/10/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 16, p6
The article reports that one of the largest independent solid waste management company Deffenbaugh Industries Inc. of Shawnee, Kansas, has been purchased by a private equity investor DLJ Merchant Banking Partners. According to Tom Coffman, a spokesman for Deffenbaug, DLJ has an ambitious vision...
- Investor group in early talks concerning bid for Courtaulds. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/13/1998, Vol. 175 Issue 91, p2
Reports on the announcement of PPG Industries company and DLJ Merchant Banking partners that they are in preliminary talks concerning a possible bid for Courtaulds PLC. Information on the offer received by Akzo Nobel; Conditions if the bid is successful.
- Wastequip finds buyer to pursue growth plan. Suttell, Scott // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/13/99, Vol. 20 Issue 50, p1
Reports on CIVC Partners' purchase of Cleveland, Ohio-based Wastequip Inc. in December 1999. Problems regarding Wastequip's planned initial public offering (IPO); CIVC Partners as a private equity investment affiliate of Bank of America Corp.; Retention of Wastequip's management team; Terms of...
- Wastequip buyers to help fund growth. Suttell, Scott // Waste News;12/20/99, Vol. 5 Issue 32, p6
Reports that private equity investment company CIVC Partners has teamed up with managers of Wastequip Inc. to buy the company from a group of investors. Reasons why Wastequip cancelled its planned initial public offering (IPO) aimed at financing its acquisition strategy; Comments of Richard L....
- Katz now playing. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;7/18/94, Vol. 10 Issue 29, p30
Reports on DLJ Merchant Banking Partners' purchase of Katz Media Corp. for $99.6 million. Services provided by Katz.
- Donaldson unit selling its stake in troubled lender 1st Franklin. Ratner, Juliana // American Banker;7/23/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 139, p14
Reports that DLJ Merchant Banking, the venture capital arm of Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette Securities Corp., is selling its stake in First Franklin Financial Corp. to BankAmerica Corp.'s Continental Illinois Venture Corp. Objective of the sale; Involvement of venture capital firms in the...
- Katz cancels public offering with DLJ deal. Petrozzello, Donna // Broadcasting & Cable;7/18/94, Vol. 124 Issue 29, p18
Reports on Katz Media Corp.'s agreement to sell majority interest of its common stock to DLJ Merchant Banking Partners L.P. Estimated value of transaction; Previous speculation on Katz's initial public offering of its stock.