Construction underway for Benson plant
- Hendrickson building suspension plant. // Bulk Transporter;Apr2007, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p14
The article reports on the participation of Kentucky Governor Ernie Fletcher in the breaking ceremony of the$24.3 million trailer suspension plant of Hendrickson Trailer Suspension Systems company in Somerset. The plant is a 160,000-square-foot facility that will open in summer 2007. Production...
- Equipped for fabrication. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2006, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p22
The article provides information on the fabrication department of the plant owned by platform and dump trailer manufacturer Benson International in Cadiz, Kentucky. Aside from functioning as a fabrication center, the plant produces parts for a sister facility. The department is equipped with...
- Hendrickson building suspension plant. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2007, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p6
The article reports that Kentucky Governor Ernie Fletcher joined Hendrickson officials in breaking ground for a trailer suspension plant in Pulaski County. Expected to start this summer and bring 120 new jobs, the plant will occupy a 160,000- square-foot facility on 19 acres in Somerset's Valley...
- Almost automatic. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2006, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p20
The article provides information on the automated platform and dump trailer manufacturing plant opened by Benson International in Cadiz, Kentucky in October 2006. The facility uses robots to create side rails, welding aluminum flooring and main beams. The plant also functions as a fabrication...
- Wabash's Cadiz operations up and running. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2008, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p6
The article announces that the production of flatbed trailers has commenced at the acquired operations of Benson International by Wabash National Corp. The trailer production operations of Benson is in Cadiz, Kentucky. Dick Giromini, national president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Wabash...
- 8-Axle Platform Trailer. // Fleet Equipment;Jun2000, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p81
Introduces the Leviathan, an eight-axle platform trailer from Benson International Inc. Features of the platform trailer.
- Fletcher Vs. Baesler. // Human Events;10/20/2000, Vol. 56 Issue 38, p16
Provides information on the senatorial race between Republican Ernie Fletcher and Democrat Scotty Baesler for Kentucky's Lexington-based 6th District. Career background of both candidates.
- Benson International Specifies Stemco Discover Seal and Pro-Torq Advanced Axie Spindle Nut as Factory Standard. // Fleet Equipment;Mar2001, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p72
Reports on the decision of Benson International Inc. to standardize on two of Stemco Incorporated's high performance products. Description on the Discover seal; Information on the Pro-Torq Advanced Axle Spindle Nut System.
- Benson commits itself to Oneida TN area. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2006, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p8
The article focuses on the commitment announced by Benson International to the Oneida, Tennessee area following its success in the region. The number of platform trailers ordered by TMC from Benson International is revealed. Information is presented on the new branding campaign launched by the...