- GOOD SPORT. // Los Angeles Magazine;Mar2005, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p46
Presents several sports equipment and supplies. Regate chronograph watch from Louis Vuitton; Flowboard skateboard from Big Five Sports; Knit jersey from Christian Dior.
- The Science of Speed. Frampton, Scott // Esquire;Jul2005, Vol. 144 Issue 1, p77
Recommends several brands of runners' watches. Ironman Triathlon Bodylink watch from Timex; Garmin Forerunner 301; Suunto t6; Nike Triax c10.
- BRIGHTS. // Good Health (Australia Edition);Jul2009, p140
The article features various brightly-colored athletic products including jacket from Nike, watch from Adidas and yoga mat from Spalding.
- GEARING UP FOR WINTER. // Newsweek;12/16/2002, Vol. 140 Issue 25, p75
Details sporting goods designed for winter. Nike's Sphere running gear; The Yaktrax Walker, which fits over shoes and boots to offer extra traction; The Twilight Tracer, a golf ball that glows in the dark; Panoptx Cyclone sunglasses.
- Problem Solvers. Walzer, Emily // SGB;Sep2005, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p42
Features several sporting goods designed to deal with the common problems that athletes encounter on a daily basis. Waterproof backpacks from Khedaywi; Advanced Performance Socks featuring technical fibers and odor control technology from Champion; Jonta flashlight with light emitting diode...
- Play Station. Walzer, Emily // SGB;Apr2004, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p33
Features several sports products for children released in the U.S. as of April 2004. Knee and elbow pads from Harbinger; Sidekick backpack from Granite Gear; Multi Directional Batting Tee from Franklin Sports.
- Guide to Bags & Backpacks. // Tennis Life;Jun2011, p26
The article previews several tennis bags and backpacks, including the Team mega bag, London Combi bag and Team Backpack.
- Fancy Footwork. Suppes, Lesley // SGB;Aug2005, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p50
Presents a selection of insoles in athletic shoes that combine custom and comfort technologies. UltraSole from Sorbothane; Cleat footbed from Sof Sole; Xtreme from Acor; Masterfit microwaveable insole from Zapz.
- Olympic Styles Fail to Lift Stores. Niemi, Wayne // FN: Footwear News;9/6/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 35, p2
Reports on the low demand for Olympic-related footwear merchandise in the U.S. Information on the overall performance of the athletic category; Impact of advertising campaigns of athletic companies on the sales of non-Olympics-related products.