- Porsche Kicks Into Overdrive. Lloyd, Brenda // DNR: Daily News Record;8/1/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 31, p9
Reports on the partnerships developed by Porsche Design with apparel retailers for the design and production of men's luxury wear. Sports wear that will be developed under partnership with Adidas-Salomon AG; Obligation of Belfe under its agreement with Porsche Design; Agreement with Ferragamo Inc.
- Prime Finds. // Los Angeles Magazine;Aug2007, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p74
The article presents information of interest to residents of Los Angeles, California. Schoolhouse Electric offers hand-painted glass lamps are modeled after prewar styles but can be wired for energy efficiency. Porsche Design and Adidas have collaborated on a line of high-performance golf and...
- In Brief. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/14/2005, Vol. 189 Issue 9, p2
Presents news briefs on the clothing industry as of July 14, 2005. Sales performance of Marks and Spencer PLC for the first quarter of the fiscal year; Partnership agreement between Adidas-Salomon and Porsche Design Group to produce a high technology sports apparel brand targeting men;...
- Porsche Design integrates coldblack into new sports collection. // Indian Textile Journal;Mar2010, Vol. 120 Issue 6, p78
The article evaluates the Porsche Design Sport Collection of clothing, shoes and accessories from Porsche Design Group and Adidas AG.
- More Upscale Firms Testing Luck in Men's Footwear Arena. Zargani, Luisa; Ilari, Alessandra // FN: Footwear News;7/11/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 28, p6
Reports on several Italian firms that have entered the footwear market in spring 2005. Moschino; Ducati; Porsche Design Group.
- FAST-LANE FASHION. Kroll, Betsy // Time;Fall2005 Style & Design, Vol. 166, p18
Offers a look at the partnerships between the Porsche Design men's accessories brand, leather-goods maker Salvatore Ferragamo and sportswear company Adidas. Praise for the use of high technology at the Berlin, Germany Porsche Design store; Comment made by Porsche Design president and chief...
- Fashion Scoops. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/5/2005, Vol. 190 Issue 2, p3
Presents updates on the fashion industry as of July 2005. Appointment of designer Raphaelle Hanley at Yves Saint Laurent; Partnership of Ferragamo and Porsche Design; Creation of the Emporio Armani bicycle by Giorgio Armani.
- Untitled. // Design Week;7/10/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 28, p4
The article evaluates the Porche Design kitchen.
- Porsche Design P'9522. // Stuff;Feb2009, Issue 119, p20
The article evaluates the P'9522 cellular telephone from Porsche Design.