- Five That Sell. // DNR: Daily News Record;12/18/2006, Vol. 36 Issue 51, p23
The article introduces five active sportswear including Patagonia's Retro-X windproof jacket, Sugoi's Turbo Tri shorts, and Under Armour's long-sleeved TurfGear shirt.
- Like Butter. // SGB;Aug2005, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p28
Features several sports clothes. Mesa Ridge Lite Long Sleeve Shirt from Columbia; Energy Raglan Cap Sleeve Shirt from Brooks; Faded T-shirt from Quiksilver; SoftSport Tee from InSport.
- BOXED IN. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;WWDFast, Vol. 193 Issue 89, p58
The article introduces several sportswear for men and women, including Guess by Marciano muscle shirt, Adidas Originals polyamide mesh shorts and DKNY Active cotton T-shirt.
- GET A MOVE ON. // Successful Promotions;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p14
The article presents a comparison of athletic apparel for players and fans alike including the Alo Recycled T-shirt available from/89380, the Velocity shorts available from asi/41325 and the All-season jacket available from asi/84863.
- HOLLOWAY. // Impressions;Dec2014, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p48
The article offers a preview of several apparels including the Charisma Shirt, the Fortitude Jacket, and the Bash short.
- Fresh Finds. Walzer, Emily // SGB;May2004, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p42
Evaluates several sports clothes and products offered by several sporting goods companies in the U.S. Mini-B scuba diving product from Mini-B Shallow Water Scuba Products Inc.; Soy cotton blend T-shirts from Colorado Clothing; TM480 Waterproof sock from Timberland; Double Seat Climber shorts...
- THE MOST WEARABLE TREND RIGHT NOW. Guglielmetti, Petra // Real Simple;Jun2011, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p34
The article lists several summer fashion trends including shorts from J. Crew, t-shirts from Vineyard Vines, and cork wedges from Sperry Top-Sider.
- Vaude Clothing. Hardwick, John // Mountain Biking Australia;2010, p70
The article evaluates two cycling clothes including Sliver shirt and Virus shorts from Vaude Sport GmbH & Co.
- Puma AT SS Poly Tee. // National Geographic Adventure;Mar2006, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p44
The article presents information on the AT SS Poly Tee introduced by Puma AG. Puma's slightly heavier tech tee provides some insulation but dries fast enough to keep you from becoming soggy and chilled.