In the Details
- a bra worth championing. Hoskins, Nichele // Health (Time Inc. Health);Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p95
Describes the fitness wear Champion's Action-Shape Bra.
- Need a lift? Good, Karen // Shape;Jul2000, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p98
Discusses sports bras. Types of bras; Available brands; Price.
- The un-sports bra. Thompson, Carmen Renee // Seventeen;Nov98, Vol. 57 Issue 11, p86
Presents several styles of sports brassieres for women. Features of the products; Prices.
- Sports bras get a workout. Monget, Karyn // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/14/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 69, p10
Examines the growth on the market for sports bras. Overall retail sales in 1996; Factors that contribute to the popularity of the category; Projected growth of the sports bra classification at discounters and department stores; Suggested retail prices for the cotton and Lycra line.
- Underwear busts out. Bartolomeo, Joey // Women's Sports & Fitness (10996079);Jan/Feb2000, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p42
Highlights the use of the sports bra as an athletic top. Brandi Chastain's showing off of her sports bra at the Women's World Cup; Potential use of women's athletic cut briefs.
- Support systems. Stanten, Michelle // Prevention;May97, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p70
Suggests tips on what to look for when selecting a sports bra. Suggestions from Dr. LaJean Lawson, adjunct professor of exercise science at Oregon State University; How to choose the correct sports bra; What to look for in additional support; Companies carrying bicycle helmets structured for women.
- Let's get PHYSICAL. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);1/12/2015, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p76
The article offers brief information on women's sport clothes and accessories including T-shirt from Sportscraft, Jacket from Country Road and Gloves from Everlast.
- SPORTS BRAS SECURE A FOUNDATION FOR WOMEN'S ATHLETICS. Lobby, Mackenzie // SGB;May/Jun2011, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p21
The article focuses on sports bras, which have reportedly come a long way. It states that incidents of breasts being revealed during jogs, falling bra straps and uncomfortable chaffing gave rise to comfortable bras. Julie Baxter, vice president at Moving Comfort Inc. mentions that sports bras...
- the last word. // Good Medicine (Australian Consolidated Press);Sep2005, p184
Presents tips on selecting sport brassieres. Information Support Factor system of Berlei; Comparison between the support provided by cross-back bras and traditional bra straps; Recommended sport brassieres.