Notes From ispo
- In the mix. Jones, Simon // Cabinet Maker;03/27/98, Issue 5081, p16
Features the Germany-based furniture retail chain Karstadt AG. Changes made in its marketing strategy; Significance of the company's theme store innovation in its bid to raise profitability; Description of its showrooms; Best selling furnitures.
- Karstadt erÃ¶ffnet in KÃ¶ln zweites K Town. Sieper, Elke // Textilwirtschaft;9/20/2012, Issue 38, p37
The article presents Karstadt's second concept store K-Town opened in Cologne, Germany as part of the Karstadt shopping center.
- Cordes schiesst gegen Karstadt- Insolvenzverwalter. Dieterich, Elke // Textilwirtschaft;1/21/2010, Issue 3, p30
The article discusses insolvency issues at the department store Karstadt.
- Karstadt: Erste RÃ¤umungsverkÃ¤ufe haben begonnen. Hertmanni, Brigitte // Textilwirtschaft;1/28/2010, Issue 4, p49
The article discusses the insolvency of Karstadt Warenhaus GmbH based in Munich, Germany.
- RÃ¤tselraten um neue Karstadt-Chefin. Matthias, Erlinger // Lebensmittel Zeitung;11/28/2013, Issue 48, p1
The article discusses the search for a director for the German department store chain Karstadt.
- Karstadt. B. E. // Textilwirtschaft;5/13/2010, Issue 19, p8
The article discusses that the bankrupt shopping center group Karstdt Warenhaus GmbH is voting on the decision of the insolvency plan coming into action.
- Karstadt focus on quick operational improvement. Russell, Michelle // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);5/22/2015, p1
The article talks about efforts by German department store Karstadt to become operationally better and improve profits, the closure of its five stores and comments from Karstadt Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Dr Stephan Fanderl.
- Noch sechs Interessenten bieten fÃ¼r Karstadt. BE // Textilwirtschaft;2/18/2010, Issue 7, p9
The article reports that the insolvent department store chain of Karstadt Warenhaus GmbH of Essen, Germany, is negotiating with investors and expects to close a deal to sell the entire company in the second quarter of 2010.
- Auslaufmodell Warenhaus? AF // Textilwirtschaft;2/18/2010, Issue 7, p27
The article discusses the idea of the department store in Germany as being an obsolescent model, in view of the closings of stores of the large chain department stores Hertie, Karstadt Warenhaus, and Galeria Kaufhof.