Gym Source Flexes its Muscle
- Sales & Bargains. // New York;11/18/2002, Vol. 35 Issue 40, p44
Lists New York City retail stores which are having sales from November 13 to 19, 2002. Yigal Azrouel; Paula Varsalona for the Bride; Gym Source; Buss by Jane Fox; Clever Carriage; Elie Tahari; To Boot New York; Judith Leiber; Jenne Maag; Kenneth Jay Lane; Knoll; M.A.D.; MAXX New York; Soho...
- Immediate Attention. Gellers, Stan // DNR: Daily News Record;2/28/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p11
Reports on the influence of the Off-Price Specialist Show held at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada from February 12 to 16, 2005 on retail inventories. Number of exhibitors who attended the show; Challenge posed by the show to retail stores; Effect of the show on the...
- U.S. Retail Same-Store Sales and Percent Change. // Home Textiles Today;8/11/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p15
No abstract available.
- Retailers report fourth consecutive month of gains. Anderson, Mae // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;4/10/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 86, pB7
The article reports on the increase in sales of several retailers in 2010 in New York which include Discounter Target Corp., Macy's Inc., and Gap Inc.
- Retail Market. // Orange County Business Journal;8/26/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p38
Presents a chart depicting the sales of various retail stores in Orange County, California.
- July Comps Off to a Sound Start. // Home Textiles Today;7/19/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 17, p38
The article reports on the 3.1% increase of same-store sales in July 2010 which is influenced by the July 4th holiday.
- Ahold's U.S. Sales, Profits Outpace Expectations in Q3. SPRINGER, JON // SN: Supermarket News;11/21/2011, Vol. 59 Issue 47, p1
The article reports on the increasing sales and profit at the Ahold, an international group of quality supermarkets based in the U.S.
- 1-800 4ALARMS dials Manhattan, N.J., Florida. Solnik, Claude // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/28/200, Vol. 49 Issue 27, p6A
Reports on the expansion of 1-800-4ALARMS store in various places in New York City. Factors influencing the improvement of sales; Increase on the number of customers; Expansion of the market share of the company.
- Factors make perfect. Camerer, Edmund // Estates Gazette;5/4/2002, Issue 218, p144
Argues that the collation of right data can reduce risk associated with yields for town-center shops in Great Britain. Reasons for town-center retail shops being unusual in terms of demand and supply; Factors that are useful to retailers in assessing their own customer base and predict their...