Fleet Feet Taps Into the Running Boom
- SGB, Fleet Feet Launch 'The Elite' Conference. // SGB;Mar2004, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p12
Announces the launching of "The Elite," a conference devoted to the specialty running market on November 7-10, 2004 in Manhattan, New York City by Sporting Goods Business (SGB) and Fleet Feet Inc. Overview of the programs of the conference; Objective of the conference according to Mark...
- Get Packing. Eck, Beth Moxey; Bauman, Alisa // Runner's World;Oct2000, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p28
Provides tips for choosing a gym bag, according to Fleet Feet Sports Owner Dave Zimmer.
- Wynn, Norville on inspirational playbill. Gerrie, Sharon // Las Vegas Business Press;11/23/98, Vol. 15 Issue 47, p3
Features the Success 1999 business seminar promoted by Peter Lowe's International. Celebrity speakers in nine different fields; Benefits of attending the seminar; Seminar highlights.
- Yukon using best business practices. Taillon, Joan // Raven's Eye;Jul2003, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p1
In mid-May, the government of Edmonton, Alberta hosted the third Meet the North Conference and Exposition, which carried the theme Best Practices for Business Success in the North. The purpose of the conference was to focus on finding effective ways to handle the business and political...
- State's top entrepreneurs share strategies, advice. Haney, Lynn // Fairfield County Business Journal;06/19/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 25, p8
Provides information on the symposium entitled `Success 2000,' held at the Water's Edge Resort and Spa in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Share of business strategies and skills by a select group of successful entrepreneurs; Role of the Internet in the globalization of the business industry;...
- International tooling conference held in Melbourne. // Manufacturers' Monthly;Oct2006, p68
The article offers information on the 2006 International Tooling Conference to be held at Hilton Melbourne Airport, Victoria, on October 19, 2006.
- Lemonade stand. // Finance Week;05/18/2001, p24
Cites a study by Ernst & Young and the US Kauffman Centre for Entrepreneurial Leadership indicating that companies that try to balance growth and profitability tend to excel. Classification of entrepreneurial business into three groups, builders, harvesters and leaders.
- Associations' business can work wonders. Wills, Abigail // Conference & Incentive Travel;Winter2011 World Stage, p3
The author reflects on the three 'Ps' in which an association congress can have an impact such as people, planet and profit.
- Moving Ahead. Hartford, James // SGB;Jul2007 Footwear Business Supplemet, Vol. 40, p4
The article discusses growth in the market for shoe insoles and heel cups. Factors that have contributed to the increased demand for insoles are noted including the aging of an active Baby Boom generation and the growth in popularity of running as a sport, especially among women. Efforts of...