NEWS & ANALYSIS
- Fan Favorites. Ryan, Tom // SGB;Jan2006, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p35
The article reports on licensed apparel trends. Authentic and replica jersey sales are once again driving the licensed apparel category. Concepts Sport and Antigua Group are finding success with more feminine cuts and details. A remarks from Matthew Hoffman, Majestic's vice-president of...
- Looking for Good Cheer. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Aug2005, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p6
Presents the views of several executives on the impact of the decline in licensed sporting goods on the jersey category in the U.S. Bill Townsend, vice president and general marketing manager of Pro Image; Peter Capolino, president of Mitchell & Ness; Sal Larocca, senior vice president of NBA...
- SGB Trendsetter Awards Honor Industry Standouts. // SGB;Feb2004, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p12
Presents information on sporting goods executives who won at the 14th Annual Trendsetter Awards, presented by "SGB" magazine and Sporting Goods Dealer in the U.S. Alan Cohen; Kevin Plank; Andy Hyman; Mitchell Modell.
- New equipment. // Coach & Athletic Director;Dec95, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p88
Introduces new sporting goods and apparel available in the United States. Includes the Interactive Football CD-ROM from Intellimedia Sports; Official Major League Soccer math ball from Mitre; Volleyball jersey from Betlin; Swimming goggles from TYR Sport.
- New equipment. // Coach & Athletic Director;Jan97, Vol. 66 Issue 6, p88
Introduces new sporting goods and sports uniforms available in the United States. Includes soccer balls from Spalding; Locker room flooring from Dri-Dek; Athletic lockers from Republic; Bullpen training mitts from SSK.
- New equipment. // Coach & Athletic Director;Apr97, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p78
Introduces new sporting goods and apparel available in the United States. Includes a portable soccer goal from Goal; Magnetic pain reliever from BMI; Hand moldable pads from McDavid; Self-adhering tape from SelfGrip.
- New equipment. // Coach & Athletic Director;Jan96, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p88
Introduces new sporting goods and uniforms available in the United States. Includes a front squat harness from Power Systems; Pinstripe baseball and softball uniforms from Betlin; Isolation exercise machine from Zeuss 2000 Designs; Athletic supporter from Mueller.
- Dance fever. Ryan, Leslie; Erasmus, Dinah // Shape;Oct2005, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p132
Presents information on some newly launched workout wears.
- ASK NSGA. // NSGA Retail Focus;Dec2012, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p5
The article presents question and answer discussions related to sporting goods industry in the U.S. including information on the owners of Koozie can coolers, locations that offer striped officials' jacket, and companies that provide custom-embroidered patches for uniforms.