DirecTV Enhances 'Ticket'
- DIRECTV. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/2/2014, pA02
The article reports on increase made by direct broadcast satellite service DirecTV for its National Football League (NFL) Sunday Ticket to enable streaming on broadband and mobile devices.
- NFL Sunday Ticket Comes to PS3, Tablets. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;8/22/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 34, p8
The article reports on the availability of the National Football League (NFL) Sunday Ticket service of DirecTV to non-subscribers on the PlayStation 3, Android-powered devices as well as tablet devices in the U.S. in the 2011 season.
- DirecTV brings NFL to PS3. WEISMAN, JON // Daily Variety;8/18/2011, Vol. 312 Issue 29, p2
The article reports that DirecTV Inc. will provide National Football League (NFL) Sunday Ticket to those PlayStation 3 users even if they are not subscribed to satellite service.
- Ticket, please. Schley, Stewart // CED;Jul/Aug2015, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p10
The article offers information on the sports subscription package NFL "Sunday Ticket" created by the National Football League (NFL) and distributed by the broadcast satellite services provider DirecTV. It informs about the revenue generated by the package for DirecTV. It mentions the impact of...
- What's next on city's sports calendar? Plenty. Benner, Bill // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/20/2012, Vol. 32 Issue 52, p39A
The article offers updates on various sports events and activities happening in Indiana including the National Football League (NFL) Scouting Combine's 25th anniversary, the Big Ten women's and men's tournaments, and Big Ten championship football games.
- Bold, daring predictions. // Sporting News;8/30/2010, Vol. 234 Issue 19/20, p15
The article presents three predictions related to the National Football League (NFL). The author comments on the first Sunday of the 2010 season, betting pools, and attending games.
- Bear Down Gourmet Sundays. // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;10/19/2011, Vol. 46 Issue 30, p10
The article announces the weekly National Football League event Bear Down Gourmat Sundays, to be held at Indie Arts Studio in Chicago, Illinois on October 23, 2011.
- See the Stars in Indy. Dellenbach, Cory // Pumper;Jan2014, p70
The article focuses on the 2014 National Football League (NFL) Combine and the Pumper & Cleaner Expo at the Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana in February 2014. It says that NFL has opened the scouting combine for 250 people in 2012, but the demand was so high so it increased its ticket...
- DATA MOVES FROM THE FIELD TO THE FRONT OFFICE. Kaye, Kate // Advertising Age;1/20/2014, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p18
The article focuses on the efforts of the National Basketball Association to automate marketing communications based on fan-purchase data. It highlights its Team Marketing and Business Operations division which can see data across all teams at a league level. An overview of the system is...