Op's PAC Flap in Texas
- People:. // CableFAX Daily;9/25/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 185, p3
The article reports on the selection of Ron McMillan as Texas' regional vice president for government affairs at Time Warner Cable Inc.
- Ron McMillan: Time Warner Cable. // Multichannel News;10/2/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 39, p43
The article focuses on Ron McMillan, regional vice president of government affairs of Time Warner Cable Inc. in Texas. McMillan spent 14 years with GTE Corp. which is now part of Verizon Communications Inc. before he joined Time Warner in 1982 as corporate vice president of engineering in...
- A Houston Liftoff. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;5/30/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p14
Looks at the success of cable television company Time Warner Cable of Houston, Texas. Background on the challenges faced by the company after its inception; Goals of the company for 2005; Factor which caused the success of the firm according to division president Ron McMillan.
- FATES & FORTUNES. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/9/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 40, p44
The article offers news briefs on personnel moves in the broadcasting industry. Jon Krobot is named vice president of station sales for the Central region by Tribune Entertainment Co. Ron McMillan becomes Texas regional vice president for government affairs for Time Warner Cable Inc. David...
- RoadRunner revs up for '97. Levine, Shira // Telephony;01/13/97, Vol. 232 Issue 2, p8
Reports on Time Warner Cable's plan to make its RoadRunner cable modem service available to about 4.5 million subscribers in 14 markets in the United States. Availability of the service to about 600,000 homes in Ohio, New York, Maine and California; Company's caching of the service contents to...
- Road Runner to race in two new cities. // Telephony;03/03/97, Vol. 232 Issue 9, p122
Reports on Time Warner Cable Inc.'s plan to launch its Road Runner cable modem service in Albany, New York and Columbus, Ohio in summer 1997.
- YNN. // Business Journal (Central New York);10/28/2011 25 Years Supplement, p8
No abstract available.
- Time warner: 14 networks make it in NYC. McConville, Jim // Electronic Media;08/25/97, Vol. 16 Issue 35, p3
Provides information on the cost of the networks Time Warner Cable will add to its New York cable system in fall 1997. Number of subscribers in lower Manhattan and Queens; Listing of some of the networks; Comments from Barry Rosenblum, president of Time Warner Cable New York.
- Time Warner suit. // Crain's New York Business;11/04/96, Vol. 12 Issue 45, p54
Reports on a request of Time Warner that a federal judge block New York City from airing two competing 24-hour news channels over the company's cable television system. Accusations from the Cable News Network that the city was misusing the channels.