Behind the Fan Stands thePlatform
- No clean sweep for ASPs. Middleton, Guy // Euronet;Oct2001, Issue 16, p22
Focuses on the status of application service providers in Europe. Transformation of applications into services; Development of direct customer relationships with service providers; Proposition of standard application to a range of customers.
- SAP looks to invigorate U.S. sales. Bednarz, Ann // Network World;6/3/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p10
Focuses on an application strategy introduced by SAP in Orlando, Florida. Emphasis on collaborative application; Use of mySAP Technology in the infrastructure platform; Role of the product in enhancing customer relationship management software.
- ASPs struggle to sell a confusing concept. Howarth, Brad // BRW;02/23/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p42
Discusses the slow growth progress of application service providers (ASP), software managers that combine clients' software and host it at a remote location. Clients' underestimating of the cost and complexity of the process; Failure of the ASP to misunderstood the requirements of clients; High...
- Better consumer experience in store thanks to mobile app. Shuffler, Jason // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Feb2011, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p19
The article features the mobile application service from Box.net.
- Co-Evolution of IT and Processes: The Differentiator in Services. Saraswat, Amit // ICFAI Journal of Services Marketing;Mar2009, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p41
There is a need for processes and Information Technology to co-evolve. Earlier, there used to be heavy application of IT in manufacturing and other enterprise functions, a spurt in the form of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Software Configuration Management (SCM), etc. In the current...
- SOUTH AFRICAN ISP LEVEARGES RADWARE APPDIRECTOR. // Networks Update;Oct2010, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p3
The article reports that Internet Solutions (IS), a converged communications service provider in South Africa, continues to use the AppDirector application delivery controller (ADC) from New Jersey-based Radware in its management of optimal service delivery for its customers. Radware helps IS to...
- Browze: Why Reputation Matters. // Software Magazine;Apr/May2001, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p34
Reports on the installation of Interliant's application service provider (ASP) solution into the production, database and mail servers of Browz. Why Browze chose the ASP solution; Terms of the Browz-Interliant business transaction; Details on the installation of the system.
- WebConverse: Distributed Environment Provides Advantage. // Software Magazine;Apr/May2001, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p36
Focuses on the implementation of an application service provider (ASP) solution from White Pajama by WebConverse. Goal of WebConverse in searching for a technology; Features of White Pajama's ASP solution; Guidelines for evaluating an ASP.
- Are You True Blue? Darrow, Barbara // CRN;12/18/2006, Issue 1224, p5
The article reports on the negative response of solution providers in Great Britain on the supplier exclusivity proposal of technology provider Infor. As the company requires its solution providers to specialize in Infor's technology, two of its solution providers decided to leave the business....