Hobbs Named TW Cable's COO
- Time Warner Cable Names Martin CFO. // Treasury & Risk Management;Sep2005, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p60
Reports that Time Warner Cable Inc. named John Martin chief financial officer and executive vice president to replace Landel Hobbs, who was named chief operating officer. Former senior vice president of investor relations at Time Warner Inc.; Former manager of United States Securities and...
- A TW CABLE SHUFFLE. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;8/2/2005, Vol. 288 Issue 21, p8
Reports on the promotion of Landel Hobbs as chief operating officer at Time Warner Cable Inc. Job responsibilities of Hobbs; Career background; Affiliations.
- Two Takes on High-Speed Standard. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;9/15/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p31
The article reports on the conflicting views of Comcast Corp. chief operating officer (COO) Steve Burke, and Time Warner Cable Inc. COO Landel Hobbs on Data Over Cable Service Interface Specification 3.0 (DOCSIS) in the U.S. Burke expresses that DOCSIS will improve data speed between 50 to 160...
- Execs: System Shift Should Be Smooth. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;4/25/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p51
Presents the views of Time Warner Cable and Comcast Corp. executives on the acquisition of Adelphia Communications Corp. by the companies. John Alchin of Comcast; Landel Hobbs of Time Warner.
- TWC's Hobbs Gets $30M Severance Deal. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;4/11/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p28
The article reports that former Time Warner Cable Inc. chief operating officer (COO) Landel Hobbs has received a severance deal worth at almost 30 million dollars for resigning in December 2010 after about 15 years in the company.
- Hobbs: TWC Adapts To Its Customers. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;5/24/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 21, p24
The article reports on the statement by chief operating officer (COO) Landel Hobbs at Time Warner Cable (TWC) Inc. that the company will respond accordingly to competitive threats posed by several telecommunication companies and satellite providers by segmenting TWC's product offerings to...
- Tempest-Tossed TWC Gives Helm to New COO. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;12/9/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 46, p3
The article announces personnel changes at the telecommunications firm Time Warner Cable Inc. including appointment of Dinni Jain as chief operating officer (COO), promotion of Rob Marcus to chief executive officer (CEO), and retirement of Glenn Britt as chairman and CEO.
- COO: Time Warner Cable Upping VOD. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;6/15/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 24, p28
The article announces that cable company Time Warner Cable Inc. is hoping that video-on-demand (VOD) will help generate more than incremental revenue for the company. According to Chief Operating Officer (COO) Landel Hobbs, the company continues to aggressively seek non-subscribers for its video...
- Bites of the Big Apple. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/19/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 16, p8
Photographs of attendees at various events which include chief operating officer (COO) Landel Hobbs of Time Warner Cable Inc. at the T. Howard Foundation Dinner, executive producer Ryan Murphy at the Fox's Glee Spring Premiere Soiree at Bar Marmount in Los Angeles, and actor Bryan Cranston at...