Loop hires muni veteran to oversee New York investment-banking office
- Wall Street Women Crystal Ladder Award: Kourtney Ratliff. Cavanaugh, Chris // Tradersmagazine.com;12/8/2015, p1
As partner at Loop Capital, Ratliff heads the firm's global equity, taxable fixed income and transition management divisions.
- Loop Says GASB 25 Data Bodes Well for State Pensions. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;9/22/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34381, p1
Based on GASB 25 data, 2014 was the best year for state pensions since the recession, Loop Capital Markets said in its public pension funding review.
- Six From Loop's Equities Sales Group Move to M.R. Beal's Chicago Office. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/11/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32194, p6
Reports on the move of M.R. Beal & Co. in hiring six equities sales and trading professionals from Loop Capital Markets Inc. in Chicago, Illinois. Expansion of the minority-owned firm's corporate group; Personnel management; Terms of the agreement.
- NEW YORK: Albany Agency Taps Bankers. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;5/21/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32633, p9
The article reports on the selection of underwriters by the Albany Convention Center Authority in New York for a future bond sale to finance all or part of an estimated $200 million hotel and convention center to be built in downtown Albany. The authority chose Citigroup Investment Banking as...
- B.E. INVESTMENT BANKS. // Black Enterprise;Jun2003, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p210
Presents a tabular list of African American companies included in the 'Black Enterprises' Investment Banks list. Blaylock & Partners LP; The Williams Capital Group LP; Loop Capital Markets LLC; Siebert Brandford Shank.
- New brokerage firm targets institutional investors. // Pensions & Investments;11/10/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p64
Reports that brokerage firm Loop Capital Markets LLC, plans to focus on institution investors. Background information on the firm; Details on its operations.
- New black-owned firm to open wide its doors in Chicago. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;09/19/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30234, p30
Reports on the debut of Loop Capital Markets, a black-owned investment banking firm. Management positions; Equity analysis and trading business; Opportunity to provide sales support with a regional focus.
- Loop Capital Strengthens Its Banking Force From Outside. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/16/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31428, p3
Reports the recruitment of bank executives by Loop Capital Markets Inc. in Chicago, Illinois. Career history of the employees; Growth of the municipal research offerings; Expertise in municipal and corporate governance.
- Loop Hires Trader Steve Czepiel. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/6/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31443, p6
Reports the recruitment of underwriter Steve Czepiel for Loop Capital Markets Inc. in Chicago, Illinois.