Placerville, Calif., Public Financing Authority
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31022, p27
Presents new briefs pertaining to municipal bonds and public finance in the Southwestern States as of November 21, 2000. Pulaski County Special School District's request for a property tax increase; Bennington farmers and ranchers' opposition against the passage of a school bond issue.
- Texas' First Sale for '01: $58 Million for Harris County Complex. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31046, p6
Reports on Texas' first debt sale for 2001. Harris County's plan to sell permanent improvement refunding bonds and certificates of obligation on January 8, 2001; Lead manager and co-senior manager for the negotiated deal.
- Maryland County to Sell $31.3M in GOs to Fund Construction, Renovations. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31046, p6
Reports on Harford County, Maryland's plan to sell general obligation bonds on January 9, 2000. Amount of bonds to be sold by the county; Purpose of the bonds.
- Connecticut Gets Commission's OK to Sell $675 Million of Debt. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;01/29/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31065, p3
Reports on the Connecticut State Bond Commission's approval of the sale of new debt, and requests by various state agencies for allocations from general obligation bond proceeds. Amount released by the commission; Cumulative value of the requests submitted by the Connecticut University System.
- NORTHEAST Bond-Watch. Vadum, Matthew; Higginbotham, Stacey; McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;01/29/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31065, p37
Presents news briefs pertaining to municipal bonds and public finance in the Northeastern States as of January 29, 2001. District of Columbia's 2000 comprehensive annual financial report; Rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service to Bangor, Maine's general obligation bonds and bond...
- Former Bond Counsel on River Park Square Deal to Close Spokane, Wash., Office. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;8/20/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31453, p3
Reports the closure of municipal bonds, securities and underwriter counsel according to the chairman of public finance practice in Seattle, Washington. Details on the indirect results of River Park Square litigation; Emphasis on the insufficiency of funds for operations and maintenance;...
- In a Maryland First, Baltimore Schools to Sell Debt Directly. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;09/29/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30986, p4
Reports on the plan of the Baltimore City Board of School Commissioners to issue revenue bonds in a negotiated sale on October 17, 2000. Value of the bond offering; Underwriters of the deal.
- Midwest invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;05/26/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30649, p32
Presents a chart depicting municipal bond issues in the Midwest, as of May 26, 1999. Amount of issues by each state agency; Approval status; Purpose of issue.
- Oklahoma revenue guess falls below the mark; proposed bond sale held up. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;02/02/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30322, p38
Reports on the possibility that the state of Oklahoma may have to pare down or postpone a proposed $300 million bond issue. Expected revenue growth; Total available for appropriation in fiscal 1999; University of Oklahoma Board of Regents' passage of a resolution asking legislators for $70...
- Kentucky Prepares to Issue $700 Million of Debt This Fall. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;08/21/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30958, p4
Reports on Kentucky's plan to issue bonds following the tentative and final approval of four projects by the state's capital-projects and bond-oversight committee. Refinancing of the outstanding debt of Norton Healthcare; Bonds to be issued by the Kentucky Economic Development Finance Authority.