Florida issuers dip into First Union, League of Cities loan pool
- Delaware County GOs follow Moody's upgrade. Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;02/17/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30580, p4
Reports on New Castle County, Delaware's plan to sell $40 million of uninsured general obligation bonds in a negotiated sale through First Union Capital Market Group Corporation. Moody's Investors Service's upgrading of its rating for the bonds; Planned proceeds of the issuance.
- FLORIDA: 'Undergrounding' GOs? Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/11/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32379, p35
The article reports on the concerns discussed by the Palm Beach Town Council about holding a referendum to ask voters to approve the issuance of general obligation bonds to finance the primary needs of the town in Florida. According to the report, the town officials had estimated that the cost...
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;7/21/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32179, p29
Reports developments related to the municipal bond activities in the U.S. Sponsorship of summer conference by the California Society of Municipal Analysts; Facilitation of Annual National Workshop for State Revolving Loan Fund Managers by the Council of Infrastructure Financing Authorities;...
- Boston Putting $133M Refunding and New-Money Deal into Supply-Starved Market. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;2/6/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31816, p4
Reports on Boston, Massachusetts' plan to enter the competitive market that will consist of new money, current refunding, and advance refunding bonds. Total amount of bonds to be issued by Boston; Terms of the municipal bonds.
- 1st Union widens commercial realty horizon. // American Banker;8/5/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 149, p5
Reports on First Union Capital Markets Group's opening of commercial real estate offices in the Southwest and Midwest. Appointment of Michael Spoor and Clay Wright as managers of the Southwest office; Appointment of David De Bauche to manage the Midwest office.
- First Union expands to West Coast. // Orange County Business Journal;06/09/97, Vol. 20 Issue 23, p31
Provides information on the expansion of First Union's Capital Markets Group into Irvine, California. Who the office will be soliciting loans to; Name of the person responsible for managing the office.
- 1st Union Capital Markets opens West Coast office. // American Banker;8/16/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 157, p22
Reports that First Union Corp.'s Capital Markets Group has opened a West Coast regional investment banking office based in Los Angeles, California.
- First Union expands into underwriting. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;06/09/97, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p7
Reports on the approval received by First Union Capital Markets Corp. from the Federal Reserve to begin equity underwriting and dealing activities.
- First Union continues its plunge into municipal underwriting waters. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;10/14/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30251, p1
Reports on the expansion of the municipal bond underwriting operations of First Union Capital Market Group. Attempt of the company to become more independent as a subsidiary of First Union Corp.; Diversification of the company's regional market presence; Comments from company officials.