Weekly T-bills go at 4.23%, 4.37%
- Weekly T-Bills go at 4.510%, 4.540%. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;03/09/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30594, p2
Reports on declines in the tender rates for the Treasury's 91-day and 192-day discount bills as of March 9, 1999. Decline in the rate of three-month bills to 4.510 percent and decline in the rate of six-month bills to 4.540 percent.
- Treasury Bills Go At 5.800%, 6.040%. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;06/06/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30906, p2
Reports on the tender rates for Treasury discount bills in the United States, as of June 6, 2000.
- GOVERNMENT BONDS. Homer, Sidney // Banking;Aug66, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the market performance of government securities in the U.S. on July 1966. Significance of the rally in the market for long-term government securities; Details of the market for Treasury bills; Reason for the resistance of government securities in the market.
- Treasury Bills Go At 6.075%; 6.040%. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;10/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30988, p2
Reports on the increase of tender rates for the United States Treasury's discount bills in the quarter ended September 2000.
- Treasury 2-Years Go At 5.13% Yield. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31046, p2
Reports that the United States Treasury Department has auctioned two-year notes with a 5 1/8 percent coupon at a 5.13 percent yield.
- Cash Managements Go at 6.44% Rate. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;01/03/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31049, p2
No abstract available.
- U.S. Securities Prices . // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p33
Presents charts providing information on the market statistics of the U.S. securities prices as of February 5, 2002. Treasury notes and bonds; Treasury bills.
- Weekly T-Bills Draw 4.600%, 4.540% Yields. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;07/13/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30681, p2
Reports on the tender rates for 91-day and 182-day Treasury discount bills in the United States, as of the week of July 13, 1999.
- Weekly T-bills go a 5.115%, 5.215%. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;11/16/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30769, p2
Reports on the increase in tender rates for Treasury bills in the United States. Coupon equivalents; Total value of T-bills issued; Bid-to-cover ratio.