Top 10 spenders
- Digital fly-posting could be on its way to walls near you. Davies, Russell // Campaign (UK);2/12/2010, Issue 6, p20
In this article, the author reflects on the significance of digital fly advertising in Great Britain.
- INTRODUCTION. Beale, Claire // Campaign (UK);10/24/2008 Hall of Fame Supplement, p3
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the author discusses that the journal celebrates the 40 years of success of the British advertising, highlighting 40 influential people who shaped Great Britain's advertising industry to be world leader.
- NEW-BUSINESS RANKINGS 1 November 2008. // Campaign (UK);11/7/2008, Issue 44, p48
The article lists new advertising companies in Great Britain.
- News & analysis. // People Management;07/24/97, Vol. 3 Issue 15, p51
Presents a photograph of a joke advertising put up outside the Body Shop in London, England while the store was being refurbished.
- Liberal groups launch ads to pressure centrists. Wilson, Reid // Hill;3/26/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 36, p6
No abstract available.
- Ad Nauseam. // AdMedia;Nov2002, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p7
Focuses on the news items related to the advertisement industry in Auckland, New Zealand. Creative advertisements by Giuliana De Felice; Media personalities in the Arts Awards.
- ADZ UP LTD. // AdMedia;Dec2002, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p46
Focuses on the advertising mediums available to advertising agencies in New Zealand. Utility of bathroom posters; Benefits of cine-screen advertisements.
- No free lunch. Capes, David // AdMedia;Sep2005, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p3
Introduces a series of articles related to the advertising industry in New Zealand.
- A brilliant Kiwi story. Gapes, David // AdMedia;Jul2006, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p3
The article introduces a series of articles about the advertising industry in New Zealand.
- TV TOP 10. // AdMedia;Mar2009, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p10
A list of the top ten television advertisements in New Zealand based on a survey by TNS via the SmileCity database in February 2009 is presented.