- NEW-BUSINESS RANKINGS 1 November 2008. // Campaign (UK);11/7/2008, Issue 44, p48
The article lists new advertising companies in Great Britain.
- News & analysis. // People Management;07/24/97, Vol. 3 Issue 15, p51
Presents a photograph of a joke advertising put up outside the Body Shop in London, England while the store was being refurbished.
- Ad Nauseam. // AdMedia;Nov2002, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p7
Focuses on the news items related to the advertisement industry in Auckland, New Zealand. Creative advertisements by Giuliana De Felice; Media personalities in the Arts Awards.
- ADZ UP LTD. // AdMedia;Dec2002, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p46
Focuses on the advertising mediums available to advertising agencies in New Zealand. Utility of bathroom posters; Benefits of cine-screen advertisements.
- No free lunch. Capes, David // AdMedia;Sep2005, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p3
Introduces a series of articles related to the advertising industry in New Zealand.
- A brilliant Kiwi story. Gapes, David // AdMedia;Jul2006, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p3
The article introduces a series of articles about the advertising industry in New Zealand.
- 100 Leading U.S. Advertisers, 1998. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p192
No abstract available.
- Tony's last word. // Finance Week;3/3/2003, p65
Describes the concept of emotional selling proposition (ESP) in South African advertising. Differences of ESP from the concept of unique selling proposition; Examples of advertising campaigns which used ESP principles.
- New empowerment targets. // Finance Week;7/14/2003, p78
Discusses the empowerment targets for the advertising industry in South Africa. Percentage of representivity and equity empowerment; Strategies for the transformation of the industry; Evaluation of advertising agencies.
- Tony's last word. Koenderman, Tony // Finance Week;7/14/2003, p79
Discusses the regulation of the advertising industry in Europe. Initiatives to control marketing activity; Regulation of alcohol advertising.