INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS
- No Cash Shortage for Some Start-ups. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Jan2001, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p18
Reports the financial status of several telecommunication companies in the United States. Details on the investments of the optical equipment vendor Centerpoint Broadband Technologies; Information on the core route vendor Pluris; Investments of multiprotocol label switching developer Vivace...
- OpNext nets $321M. // America's Network;9/15/2001, Vol. 105 Issue 14, p53
Presents news briefs on capital investments and initial funding in the telecommunications industry as of September 15, 2001. Amount raised by Avian Communications in series B funding; Amount secured by Azonic Networks in series A financing; Funding received by BroadJump from a series C round of...
- CRIME, PUNISHMENT. Barthold, Jim // Telephony;8/19/2002, Vol. 243 Issue 7, p22
Examines the economic implications of corporate greed in the telecommunications industry in the U.S. Financial scandals; Capital investments; Deployment of services and more features at lower prices; Implications for the industry.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/12/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 34, p56
Presents several charts depicting investment banking activities in the telecommunications industry in the U.S. Global telecommunication underwriting volume; Volume by product; Top industry bookrunners.
- TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/15/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 48, p52
Presents charts and a graph on telecommunications investments as of December 8, 2003. Global telecommunications underwriting volume; Global volume by product; Top U.S. new issues bookruners; Announced U.S. target merger and acquisition advisers; Global equity and debt deals.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/26/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 36, p56
Presents several charts depicting investment banking activities in global telecommunications industries. Global volume by product; New issues sector; Top global new issues bookrunners.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/16/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 33, p60
Presents charts depicting Global Telecommunications Underwriting Volume, Deals and Investments in Telecommunications as of August, 2004.
- More than money. Ken@Wieland // Telecommunications - International Edition;Apr2005, Vol. 39 Issue 4, pS4
Focuses on the diversification and investment activities of telecommunication system vendors as of April 2005. Differences between traditional venture capitalists and venture vendors; Extent of a vendor's involvement in companies they invested in; Background on the business alliance between...
- Eliminate the money pit. Foreman, John // America's Network;9/1/95, Vol. 99 Issue 17, p34
Discusses carriers' need to change their billing practices and reallocate their resources to eliminate billing money pit. Separation of billing functionality into standalone components; Building of a technology infrastructure to stimulate, account for and manage usage-based services; Extraction...