- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/26/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 36, p54
Presents several graphs depicting investment banking activities in global high-technology industries. Equity volume by product; Announced global target mergers and acquisition advisors; Recent global debt deals.
- Hubei VC FOF Raises $87.6Mn via Four Funds. // EmergingMarketsNOW;12/30/2008, p6
The article reports on the efforts of various venture capital (VC) firms to raise funds up to USD87.63 million in China. Some of the firms are Wuhan City Venture Capital Guidance Fund (Hubei VC FOF), Hubei government and Shanghai Richen Asset Management. The finds will be used to finance...
- VC Investments in Biotech Dip 12%, But Deal Size Doubles. Robbins-Roth, Cynthia // BioWorld Today;10/5/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 193, p1
The article reports that investments in biotech companies for the first nine months of 2011 dropped 12% from last year. It mentions that despite the fall in venture capital, 72 companies were able to raise 1.5 billion dollars which is still a substantial amount. The investment trends in Series A...
- Series A And B Rounds Up As Early Stage Model Evolves. Morrison, Trista // BioWorld Today;5/1/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 85, p1
The article reports on the flow of venture capital money into and through the biotechnology industry for the first quarter of 2007. According to data from "BioWorld Financial Watch" and BioWorld Snapshots, of the $2.1 billion in venture capital invested in global biotechnology companies,...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/4/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 26, p46
Presents data on investment banks' activities in the technology sector as of June 27, 2005. Global underwriting volume; Top issuers; Announced U.S. and global target merger and acquisition advisers.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/12/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 34, p54
Presents several charts depicting investment banking activities in high technology industries in the U.S. Global technology underwriting volume; Volume by product; Top bookrunners.
- VC firms target high-tech busts. // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/23/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p21
Reports that many high technology companies that were initially funded at the top of the market in 1999 and 2000 are being recapitalized or restored with new business models, as U.S. venture capitalists select those with the most promising technology and the least risk.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/10/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 19, p46
Provides statistics reflecting investment banking activities related to high technology industries as of May 3, 2004 Global retail underwriting volume; U.S. and global new issues bookrunners; Announced U.S. and global merger and acquisition advisers.
- MARKET CAPITALIZATION OF PUBLICLY-TRADED, MORTGAGE TECHNOLOGY-RELATED COMPANIES. // Mortgage Servicing News;Aug2000, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p22
Presents a chart reflecting market capitalization of publicly-traded, mortgage technology-related companies in the United States as of August 2000. Electronic Data Systems; Alltel Corp.; Intuit Inc.; CheckFree Holdings Corp.; Fiserv Inc.; Equifax Inc.; First American Financial.