- HOW TO DETERMINE THE FUTURE DIRECTION OF HOTEL CAPITALIZATION RATES. Corgel, John B. // Real Estate Issues;Spring2003, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p44
Focuses on the near-term direction of hotel capitalization rates, which provide an important foundation for rational investing and financing decisions. Decline in capitalization rates for full-service hotels from the second quarter of 2003 to the end of 2002; Sources of guidance about the...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Real Estate. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/19/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 20, p46
Presents information on investment banking related to real estate business in the U.S. as of May 19, 2003.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/4/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 26, p42
Presents data on investment banks' activities in the real estate sector as of June 27, 2005. Global underwriting volume; Top issuers; Announced U.S. and global target merger and acquisition advisers.
- Aberdeen's Beal finds a UK housing stock that survives the cycle. Morris, Pamela // Fundweb;3/26/2013, p4
The article reports that Ed Beal, manager of the Dunedin Smaller Companies investment trust, has held housebuilder Bellway PLC since before the property crisis as part of his long-term approach to companies with strong balance sheets. Beal explained that holding stocks for long periods of time...
- Vehicles moveout of the fast lane. Roberts, Jane // Estates Gazette;6/21/2003, Issue 325, p51
Focuses on a survey conducted by "Estates Gazette" magazine to rank limited partnerships and property unit trusts in Great Britain according to capital invested. Data used for the study; Basis of the rankings; Key findings.
- TOO RISKY. Northedge, Richard // Estates Gazette;12/1/2007 Finance, p18
The article reports that the credit crunch has stalled activity through the British property sector, taking mergers and acquisitions off the agenda. It says that one reason the big commercial investment and development companies have forsaken takeovers may be because they were all busy with a...
- Non-Credit Tenants Are a Hot Commodity. Mattson-Teig, Beth // National Real Estate Investor;Dec2003, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p38
Announces the move of the U.S. real estate industry to enter the sale and leaseback business. Problems faced by the burgeoning net-lease investment market; Factors that could add to the flow of a net-lease deal; Market forces that influence net -lease transactions; Effects of heightened...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/15/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 48, p46
Presents charts and a graph on real estate investments as of December 8, 2003. Global real estate underwriting volume; Global volume by product; Top U.S. new issues bookruners; Announced U.S. target merger and acquisition advisers; Global equity and debt deals.
- Savills set for strong finish to 2015. Clarence-Smith, Louisa // Estates Gazette;1/16/2016, Issue 899, p03
The article reports that international real estate adviser Savills predicts its 2015 results to be better than expected due to completion of some major deals including the disposal of Potsdamer Platz on behalf of SEB ImmoInvest Fund.