INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT
- Will these VCTs draw in the crowds? Both, Michael // Money Marketing;1/4/2007, p16
The article provides information on the Ingenious Live Venture Capital Trust 1 (VCT1) and VCT2 in Great Britain. Ingenious Live VCTs 1 and 2 have planned to invest in a portfolio of entertainment companies especially live events. VCTs aim to maximize distributions to shareholders for them to...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/12/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 34, p48
Presents several charts depicting investment banking activities in the entertainment industry in the U.S. Global new issues; Volume by product; Top new issues bookrunners.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/15/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 48, p44
Presents charts and a graph on media/entertainment investments as of December 8, 2003. Global media/entertainment underwriting volume; Global volume by product; Top U.S. new issues bookruners; Announced U.S. target merger and acquisition advisers; Global equity and debt deals.
- VENTURE CAPITAL TRUSTS. // Money Marketing;12/20/2007, p34
The article offers information on the Ingenious Entertainment venture capital trusts (VCTs) 1 and 2 launched by Downing Corporate Finance company in Great Britain. These VCTs have intended to achieve growth by investing in companies involved in live events and premium entertainment business as...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/26/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 36, p48
Presents several charts depicting investment banking activities in global entertainment industry. Global media and entertainment underwriting; Volume by product; Announced global target mergers and acquisition advisors.
- Shaanxi Province Establishes Culture Industry Investment Company, Targeting $1.46Bn Corpus. // EmergingMarketsNOW;6/10/2009, p7
The article reports that Shaanxi province, China has established Shaanxi Culture Industry Investment Co., with a registered capital of $321.9 million. The company will raise $1.46 billion over the next three years and invest in cultural tourism projects in various cities including Xi'an, Yulin...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/16/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 33, p52
Presents charts depicting Global Media/Entertainment Underwriting Volume and deals and investments in Media and Entertainment as of August 2004.
- Showbiz. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;11/28/2006, Vol. 397 Issue 9, p115
The article looks at the performance of selected stocks of businesses in the entertainment industry in the United States as of November 28, 2006. They include Carmike Cinemas, Dolby Laboratories, Clear Channel, Take-Two Interactive, XM Satellite Radio, and Napster. The article presents the...
- Showbiz Stocks. // Daily Variety;3/29/2006, Vol. 290 Issue 64, p6
The article highlights the stock performance of selected companies in the American entertainment industry as of March 28, 2006. Data is given for the name of the company, the ticker symbol, price, yield-to-date, percentage change in prices. The article also presents selected stock market indexes...