- Asia fixed-income fund managers on the defensive. De Ramos, Rita Raagas // Asian Investor;Nov2008, p28
The article reports on the impact of global economic crisis on fixed-income investments in Asia. It cites that Asian fixed-income investments are performing well and that Asia has already learned her lessons in the 1997 crisis. It cites that fixed-income managers are considering an approach...
- PPL 50. // Private Placement Letter;7/7/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p6
Presents a chart which provides details on circled traditional private placements in the U.S., as of July 7, 2003. Name of the issuer; Amount of the deal; Price; rating; Lead agent; Type of business.
- Fixed investment by type in 1987 dollars. // Economic Indicators;Nov95, p10
Presents a tabulation of fixed investment by type in the United States from 1986 to the third quarter of 1995, based on 1987 dollars. Period; Total nonresidential; Nonresidential buildings including farm; Utilities; Mining exploration, shafts and wells; Information processing and related...
- Consolidated Street research. // Asset Securitization Report;12/16/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 49, p22
Presents a table on the performance of the fixed-income securities market in the U.S. as of December 2002. Leading issuers; Asset classes issued; Structure of the securities.
- Why fixed-income securities are gaining new respect from the money managers. Nagan, Peter S. // Banking;Jul74, Vol. 66 Issue 13, p10
Reports on the shift in investment strategies toward fixed-income securities in response to inflation. Information on the conservation-of-assets approach as an investment policy; Disadvantage of stocks when measured against fixed-income securities on a total return basis; Examples of the use of...
- CBOs/CLOs Investments, 2001. // Private Placement Letter;9/16/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 36, p6
Presents a chart depicting asset-backed investments in 2001.
- The Fixed-Income Fix. Bohlin, Steven J. // Financial Planning;Jan2002, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p43
Offers tips on selecting fixed-income investments. Goal of holding fixed income issues in the portfolio; Establishment of shorter maturity parameters; Impact of cognitive bias on investment.
- U.S. Equity. // Investment Management Weekly;4/24/2006 Quarterly Supplement, Vol. 19, p3
Presents charts of U.S. equity, fixed-income, international equity and alternative investments.
- FIXED-INCOME INVESTMENTS. // ABA Journal;Apr88 Supplement, Vol. 74, pA22
Provides information on investing in fixed-income investments. Types of fixed-income investments; Returns on investments; Risk of loss; Mistakes incurred when investing in fixed-income investments.