- Attributes of Companies Making IPOs in India: Some Observations. Sabarinathan, G. // South Asian Journal of Management;Jan-Mar2011, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p83
A growing volume of literature on Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) by Indian firms has sought to explain the efficiency of pricing and the post issue performance of companies that make IPOs, in terms of institutional features of the securities market or certain features of the issuers. These...
- The Performance of Initial Public Offerings Based on Their Size: An Empirical Analysis of the Indian Scenario. Ganesamoorthy, L.; Shankar, H. // IUP Journal of Applied Finance;Oct2013, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p84
The study focuses on the performance of Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) made by the Indian companies on the basis of the IPO size. A sample of 219 IPOs made by the Indian companies during the period 2001 to 2010 was considered for the study. Using standard event study methodology, an event...
- Market Insider. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);8/15/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p22
Presents news concerning securities filings and initial public offerings (IPOs) of business enterprises based in Louisiana as of August 15, 2005. Securities and Exchange Commission filings; Companies that launched IPOs; Worth of common stocks sold by former Stone Energy Corp. chief executive...
- Underwriting By Security Type. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p37
Presents a chart depicting securities that are publicly offered in the U.S. as of September 2005.
- More work needs to be done on IPO exit route. Ashton, Marc // Finweek;7/28/2011, p23
The article focuses on the Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) in South Africa. It mentions that IPOs represent a lower proportion of private equity (PE) exits than the more mature PE markets across the U.S. and Europe. Further it offers information on the recent development related to securities...
- Global IPO Pipeline Hits Record High. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Nov2011, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p77
The article reports on the high growth of initial public offerings (IPO). It mentions that IPO has hit the record high with 332 companies waiting to issue a total of 183 billion dollars worth of IPOs despite market volatility and economic slowdown. It notes that Chinese IPOs stayed positive...
- NEW FILINGS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/8/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 31, p18
Presents a chart depicting a list of companies who recently filed for initial public offerings in the U.S.
- COMING OUT OF THE QUIET PERIOD. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/8/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 31, p18
Presents a chart depicting a list of the offering date of initial public offerings of companies in the U.S.
- IN THE PIPELINE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/8/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 31, p20
Presents a chart depicting a list of initial public offerings of companies in the U.S.