- IN THE PIPELINE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/8/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 31, p20
Presents a chart depicting a list of initial public offerings of companies in the U.S.
- COMING OUT OF THE QUIET PERIOD. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/8/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 31, p18
Presents a chart depicting a list of the offering date of initial public offerings of companies in the U.S.
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/28/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 17, p19
This article presents information about the most recent 100 initial public offerings (IPO) of financial companies in the U.S. as of April 28, 2003. The IPO 100 Index measures the average price of the most recent 100 initial public offerings, excluding closed-end funds and unit offerings...
- IPOs in the U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/12/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 19, p16
Presents information about initial public offerings (IPO) issued by financial companies in the U.S. as of May 12, 2003. Date for filing the IPO by the company Redline Performance; IPOs priced in the week starting May 1; Withdrawal activity by DigitalNet holdings.
- A Review Of The Most Recent 100 Initial Public Offerings. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/8/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 31, p19
Presents charts and graphs depicting a review of 100 initial public offerings in the U.S. Success of Alpha Natural Resources Inc. in the trading; Poor performance of Prestige Brands Holdings Inc. in the market; Growth of the majority of the stocks.
- On the Maturity of Incremental Corporate Debt Issues. Highfield, Michael J. // Quarterly Journal of Finance & Accounting;2008, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p45
Using a data source extensively researched in the equity IPO literature but not yet examined in the context of corporate debt maturity, we document the maturity of 10,617 corporate debt issues placed by U.S. corporations in public markets between January 1, 1983 and December 31, 1999. We...
- Clearing the Decks. NAYAK, MAHESH // Business Today;7/19/2015, Vol. 24 Issue 14, p18
The article discusses the new regulation approved by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) where stock exchanges would have an independent institutional trading platform (ITP), the Alternate Capital Raising Platform, for listing all the start-up companies. The promoters of...
- DETERMINANTS OF INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERINGS : A CASE FROM INDIAN CAPITAL MARKET. Bansal, Rohit; Khanna, Ashu // Management Dynamics;Dec2012, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p44
This paper attempts to design for and tests empirical models, which integrate theoretical, institutional, and other factors, which interact to explain ownership structure, Ex-ante in formation at the level of underpricing succeeding the Indian stock market crunch. The study is based on IPO that...
- IPOs PRICED. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/8/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 31, p18
Presents a chart depicting the prices of initial public offerings of companies in the U.S.