- IPOs in the U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/12/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 19, p16
Presents information about initial public offerings (IPO) issued by financial companies in the U.S. as of May 12, 2003. Date for filing the IPO by the company Redline Performance; IPOs priced in the week starting May 1; Withdrawal activity by DigitalNet holdings.
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/28/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 17, p19
This article presents information about the most recent 100 initial public offerings (IPO) of financial companies in the U.S. as of April 28, 2003. The IPO 100 Index measures the average price of the most recent 100 initial public offerings, excluding closed-end funds and unit offerings...
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/5/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 18, p17
Presents information about hundred initial public offerings issued in the U.S. since December 2001. List of companies which had offered the securities; Price at which the offerings were made; Percentage change in the opening and closing prices of the offerings.
- COMING OUT OF THE QUIET PERIOD. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/8/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 31, p18
Presents a chart depicting a list of the offering date of initial public offerings of companies in the U.S.
- IN THE PIPELINE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/8/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 31, p20
Presents a chart depicting a list of initial public offerings of companies in the U.S.
- The IPO phenomenon in the 1990s Ghosh, Arvin // Social Science Journal;2006, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p487
Abstract: Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) were the most prevalent form of securities issued to raise capital by firms wanting to go public during the last decade (1990â€“2000) in the United States. The IPO phenomenon got a tremendous boost during the late 1990s by the popularity of the...
- IPO IN THE US. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/11/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 6, p28
Several charts are presented that list Initial public offerings (IPOs) rates in the U.S. including IPOs priced, new filings and a list of most recent IPO 100 index
- Rise In Ukrainian IPOs. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Russia & CIS;Apr2007, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p1
The article reports on the assertion by Business Monitor International (BMI) that initial public offerings (IPO) have gained increased importance as a means of fund-raising among businesses in Ukraine. BMI concludes that this development will have a positive impact on the country's business...
- CALL OF THE ADR. Judge, Raj S. // Siliconindia;Mar2001, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p76
Focuses on the efforts of Indian companies to enter into capital markets in the United States. Requirements for initial public offerings; Formulation of panels and commissions; Concerns over influx of venture funds. INSETS: IPO Plans.;An Interview with Amitabh Kumar..