- The IPO phenomenon in the 1990s Ghosh, Arvin // Social Science Journal;2006, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p487
Abstract: Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) were the most prevalent form of securities issued to raise capital by firms wanting to go public during the last decade (1990â€“2000) in the United States. The IPO phenomenon got a tremendous boost during the late 1990s by the popularity of the...
- Accounting Accruals, Future Operating Performance, and Public-Listing Age. Huang, Lin; Shu, Yan // Emerging Markets Finance & Trade;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p164
This paper investigates the impact of public-listing age on the future operating performance of Chinese firms making initial public offerings (IPOs) during the period 1998-2010 and examines whether accounting accruals contribute to this impact. We found that, on average, public-listing age has a...
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/12/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 28, p16
Lists initial public offerings in the United States as of July 12, 2004. TolerRx; Homebac; Domino's Pizza; Holy Energy Partners; Rand Acquisition; SmartBargains; Sunstone Hotel Investors; 51 Jobs Inc.; Top Tankers.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/12/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 28, p17
Lists the most recent 100 initial public offerings in the United States as of July 7, 2004. Holly Energy Partners; Wellcare Group; Design Within Reach; GPC Biotech AG; Cabelas; Motive; Assured Guaranty; Ultra Clean Holdings; Kinetic Concepts; Symbion; Asset Acceptance; Assurant; Bakers Footwear...
- MARKET STRUCTURE, COMPETITIVE STRATEGY AND THE IPO GROSS SPREADS IN CHINA. Rong Xu // Actual Problems of Economics / Aktual'ni Problemi EkonomÃ¬ki;2014, Vol. 152 Issue 2, p68
The article presents a hot debate on whether the IPO underwriting gross spreads are clustering and on the factors influencing underwriting pricing. Our analysis finds that the risk factors of issuing companies have been fully reflected in the current gross spreads, which indicates the high...
- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/25/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 41, p20
Presents charts depicting companies having initial public offering transactions in the U.S. as of October 25, 2004.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/25/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 41, p22
Presents charts and graphs depicting the initial public offering performance of several companies for 2004 in the U.S.
- IN THE PIPELINE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/13/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 35, p16
This article focuses on the events related to the financial market of the United States that are in the offing. Stonemor Partner is going to bring its Initial Public Offering. Non-IPO list contains the names of Amedisys, Catapult Communications and Wheeling-Pittsburgh.
- The Clustering of IPO Gross Spreads: International Evidence. Torstila, Sami // Journal of Financial & Quantitative Analysis;Sep2003, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p673
Patterns of clustering in IPO gross spreads can be identified not only in the U.S., but also in many other markets across the world. The evidence indicates, however, that these clustering patterns are not necessarily collusive. Clustering is widespread in many countries with low gross spreads....