The Race Is On For China's First REIT IPO
- REITs Cool Down; Action Goes Private. Abrams, Sandra Lea // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/4/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 13, p13
The article reports that investment banking is driven by the 144A private-placement market with the decrease in initial public offerings (IPO) of real estate investment trusts (REIT). It is because groups with an idea can get access to capital, buy assets and build their strategy. Doing a 144A...
- REIT IPOs take pounding in increasingly tough market. Garrity, Brian // Investment Dealers' Digest;05/25/98, Vol. 64 Issue 21, p11
Presents information on the problems confronting real estate investment trusts (REITs) and initial public offerings(IPOs) in the United States during 1998. Information on the performance of Equity One Incorporated's IPO; Comments from Joe Missett, head of equity capital markets at CIBC...
- Why REITs face a merger-driven consolidation wave. Scherer, Phillip S. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p40
Discusses the increase in initial public offerings (IPO) among real estate investment trusts (REIT). Effect of IPOs to the REIT market; Management pressures; Bullet loan burdens; Ranking of REITs. INSETS: The morning after (activities after merger).;The trend-setters in property REIT...
- Health Care REIT raises $1.1B in public offering. // Medical Device Daily;2/29/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p3
This article reports on the completion of a public offering of Health Care REIT in February 2012.
- Blundy's Aventus Property to test IPO window. // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);7/28/2015, p14
The article informs that real estate investment trust of Brett Blundy is preparing for an Initial Public Offering (IPO) to raise 1 billion dollar.
- THE OTHER REAL ESTATE BOOM. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/23/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 25, p30
The real estate boom is finally coming to the equity markets. A handful of real estate companies are set to go public in the coming weeks, and secondary stock offerings may begin to rise. In the next two weeks, two companies-Maguire Properties and American Financial Realty Trust-are expected to...
- SURVIVORS THRIVE AS LOCAL SHARPSHOOTERS. Johnson, Ben // Registered Rep;Nov2010, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p62
The article features vintage real estate investment trusts (REITs) Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (WRIT) and Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PREIT) in the U.S. It states that WRIT had raised three millions dollars in its initial public offering in 1961. It notes that PREIT...
- REIT IPOs: Fewer but Bigger. O'Connor, Colleen Marie // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/8/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 31, p14
Reports developments related to real estate investment trust (REIT) initial public offerings (IPO). Expectation of investors for a likely IPO of Baidu.com; Anticipation of investors on the plan of Midlantic Office Trust to go public; Number of REIT that went public in 2005; Average gain for the...
- Drought Ends for REIT IPOs. McLinden, Steve // National Real Estate Investor;Oct2003, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p12
Reports on the recovery of the initial public offering (IPO) for real estate investment trusts (REIT) in the U.S. Number of IPO for 2003; Worth of public REIT issued in common equity for 2003; Reason on the increase of investments.