- Wells Fargo Overvalued? Most Say Yes, CSFB Differs. Leibowitz, Alissa // American Banker;3/7/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 45, p20
Reports that in March 2001, Credit Suisse First Boston boosted its recommendation on Wells Fargo & Co. stock. Reasons for the company's decision.
- WHISPERS. // Asset Securitization Report;5/16/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 19, p1
This article presents news briefs related to securities market. Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. has hired Hyung Myung Peak from the firm RBS Greenwich Capital as a managing director and head of private-label CMO trading and Adam Yamold from UBS as a director and head of ARM trading. Credit Suisse...
- Several top CSFB execs, including CEO, get no bonus. Copulsky, Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/29/99, Vol. 65 Issue 13, p11
Reports on the absence of a bonus package in 1999 for the executives of financial service firm, Credit Suisse First Boston (CSFB). Reasons for the executives' decision to give up their bonuses; Losses from Russian investments prompting the waiver of the bonus.
- CSFB Leveraged Investments Group Expands Into Europe. MacDonald, James // High Yield Report;4/18/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 15, p2
Reports on the expansion of the leveraged investment franchise of Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. (CSFB), a US-based financial firm, in Europe. Plans to establish a platform to manage diversified portfolios of leveraged finance assets; Purchase of European leveraged loans; Comments of John...
- CSFB Eyes Pru, Lehman Pros To Head ABS Group. Gregory, Michael // Private Placement Letter;03/13/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p2
Reports on the rumored plans of Credit Suisse First Boston to hire former senior level employees at Prudential Securities and Lehman Brothers to head its mortgage and asset-backed specialist group. Job experiences of the senior executives; Efforts of the company to re-establish its market...
- MARKET BUZZ. // High Yield Report;7/11/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 27, p11
Reports on the movements of executives in the financial services industry. Designation of Larry Haag as managing director and head of corporate bond sales at Cantor Fitzgerald LP's debt capital markets group; Announcements regarding new appointments by Calyon Corporate and Investment Bank to its...
- CSFB Continues Its Slide in High Yield. Sargent, Carolyn // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/11/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 14, p7
Reports on the financial performance of Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. for the first quarter of 2005. Decrease in the company's U.S. junk deals; Competitors of the bank; Amount of European high-yield market share of the firm; Growth strategy of the company.
- LOOSE CHANGE. // U.S. Banker;Sep2002, Vol. 112 Issue 9, p14
Presents news concerning the financial services industry as of September 2002. Credit Suisse First Boston Corp.'s expansion to Mexico; Fleet Bank officials' denial of the rumors regarding the company being acquired by another bank; Arrest of two bank robbers in the village of Tymbaki in Greece.
- Boeing Explores Selling Finance Unit. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/26/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p5
Reports the selection of Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. by Boeing Co. to explore sale options for its commercial financial services division. Estimated amount of assets accounted for the unit; Background on the company; Companies that sold their commercial credit businesses.