CLASSIFIED ARCHIVE DEPOSITS
- THE SECRET HISTORY. McKENNA, JOSEPHINE // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Apr2012, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p201
The article reports on the opening of the Vatican City's secret archive to allow 100 of its most significant historical documents to go on display in Rome, Italy in a show called Lux in Arcana.
- National Documents Used for Promotion. // Banking;Feb65, Vol. 57 Issue 8, p69
Promotes a collection of historical documents entitled 'Heritage of Freedom.' Contents of the collection; Aims of the collection; Contact information.
- The Archives of Decolonization. MIR, FARINA // American Historical Review;Jun2015, Vol. 120 Issue 3, p844
An introduction is presented to this special section, a roundtable of essays, focusing on topics of decolonization and the archives of decolonization.
- Preface: Historical research on archives and knowledge cultures: an interdisciplinary wave. Head, Randolph // Archival Science;Sep2010, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p191
Introduces the collection of articles collected in the special issue "Knowledge Cultures.'
- ' Arca, archivillo, archivo': the keeping, use and status of historical documents about the Spanish Conquista. Brendecke, Arndt // Archival Science;Sep2010, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p267
Developing a relativistic concept of the pre-modern archive, this article considers the relationship between knowledge inside and outside the archive to determine how Spain's historical documents about its new American territories were kept and used. The starting assumption is that collections...
- Asociatiunea, muzeul si oamenii sai. Baron, Ovidiu // Revista Transilvania;2011, Issue 10, p85
The fruit of many years of research in the archives of Sibiu and from other cities, as well as of a few decades of experience as a curator documentarist - or as a documentarist of the museum - the book of Mrs. Ana Grama, Ethnomuzeography from Transylvania: 1950-1950: the Museum of the...
- Not Just Business Information. Kohl, Michael // Sandlapper: The Magazine of South Carolina;Summer2008, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p64
The article features the Special Collections Unit of the Clemson University Libraries in Clemson, South Carolina. The collections unit houses local companies' corporate records, which provide insight on life in South Carolina and document the development of sectors such as general commerce,...
- ARCHIVAL BLUES. // Modern Painters;Jun2007, p39
The article reviews the archive exhibition "The California Files: Re-viewing Side Effects of Cultural Memory," at the CCA Wattis Institute for Contemporary Arts in San Francisco, California until June 23, 2007.
- The Arthur Schnitzler Archive. // Modern Austrian Literature;Spring1971, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p63
A list of the microfilm collections in the Arthur Schnitzler Archive in Austria is presented. The list includes Aphoristisches, SprÃ¼che, Aphorismen, Vorn Wesen der Kritik, Kritisches, In eigner Sache, Luisenhof, Die neue Szene, Der Abenteurer, Alkandis Lied, Halb Zwei, Ruf des Lebens, and...