- Home security a major segment at world's leading hardware show. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2000, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p22
Reports on the 2000 International Hardware Fair to be held in Cologne, Germany. Event's highlights; Security systems companies' participation in the event.
- 2009 PSA-TEC 'Catches' High Numbers. Klotz, Heather // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jul2009, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p17
Information about several papers discussed during the 2009 PSAÂ®-TEC conference held in Westminster, Colorado on May 2009 is presented. This year's event posted the largest number of participants and exhibitions, wherein it posted a seven percent increase in registrants and a 17% rise in the...
- Welcome to ASIS Overload. Zalud, Bill // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Sep2005, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p82
Highlights the 2005 American Society for Industrial Security Annual Seminar and Exhibits. History of the annual event; Background on the organization; Theme of the 2005 event; Guest speakers.
- INDUSTRY CALENDAR. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct2006, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p89
The article presents a calendar of events in the U.S. for October and November 2006. An ASG Security Summit & Expo titled "The New Language of Security: The Expression of Value in a Bottom Line World" is scheduled October 19. The International Security Conference is scheduled on October 24-25....
- 2004 Calendar of Events. // Government Product News;Oct2004, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p22
Presents a calendar of events in the U.S. from October 3 to November 4, 2004. ARMA International 49th Annual Conference and Expo in Long Beach, California; 36th Annual National Purchasing Institute Conference and Product Exposition in Los Angeles, California; Security Industry Association's...
- Securing New Ground to Take Center Stage. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2000, Vol. 30 Issue 13, p20
Highlights the 'Securing New Ground Conference: Security Trends & Opportunities' in New York, New York. Theme and agenda of the conference; Schedule and venue; Sponsors and speakers of the conference.
- Securing New Ground Selects Speakers. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2001, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p37
Highlights the Sixth annual Securing New Ground Conference of security industry investors and venture capitalists at the Roosevelt Hotel in New York, New York. Activities of the conference; Names of speakers; Sponsors of the event.
- Wrap-up: Securing New Ground. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2002, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p24
Highlights the 2001 Securing New Ground Conference in the U.S. Agenda of the consolidation on security systems business; Focus on renovating security protection; Contact information on www.securingnewground.com.
- NBFAA Conference to Coincide with Security Summit. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug2003, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p21
Reports on the organization of the 2003 conference of the National Burglar & Fire Alarm Association (NBFAA) in conjunction with the National Summit on Security in Washington D.C. Variety of committee meetings and educational sessions; Convention of NBFAA board of directors; Venue of the conference.