- Largest alarm systems companies in the Tucson area. // Inside Tucson Business;7/9/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 16, p12
Presents a chart depicting the alarm systems companies in Tucson, Arizona. Address of the companies; Number of licensed personnel; Services available.
- Las Vegas security system firms. // Las Vegas Business Press;06/21/99, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p29
Lists the top security system firms in Las Vegas, Nevada, ranked by number of local employees. Includes American Protective Services Inc.; Total Safety Inc.; Alarmco Inc.
- Security systems companies. Oken; Webster, Doreen // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;11/22/99, Issue 322541, p16
Lists the top ten security systems companies in California's Central San Joaquin Valley, as ranked by number of local full-time employees. In-house services offered; Local gross revenues; Notable clients.
- Largest security systems companies. Dant, Jennifer // San Diego Business Journal;1997 Book of Lists, Vol. 17 Issue 53, p84
Presents a listing of the largest security systems companies in San Diego, California, ranked by their 1995 local sales revenue. Names of the companies; Specialty services offered.
- SECURITY SYSTEMS. // Franchising World;Oct2008 Supplement, p155
A directory for security systems providers is presented.
- Largest security guard companies. Smith, Nevada // San Diego Business Journal;1/27/97, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p18
Presents a list of the largest security guard companies in San Diego, California, ranked by average hours billed per week for a three-month period.
- INSIDER NEWS. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2000, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p68
Reports global developments concerning security system providers. Details on the adoption of he FaceIt technology of Visionics Corp. by the General Services Administration's Smart Access Common ID Card program; Joint venture between Motorola Inc. and Bopack Systems; Factors influencing the...
- Business Is Very Good at the Top. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2000, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p22
Assesses the financial growth of top companies in the security industry in the United States. Percentage of the revenue growth rate; Factors contributing to the financial growth of companies; Comparison between the 1998 and 1999 revenues of companies; Claims on the success of several products.
- The 2000 SDM 100. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2000, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p52
Presents several charts depicting the top 100 electronic security companies in the United States for the year 2000. Gross revenues generated by each company; Comparison between the 1999 and 2000 ranking of companies; Information about each company; Public companies included in the ranking;...