DITEK INNOVATION BRINGS VALUE TO CONTRACTORS
- DITEK INNOVATION BRINGS VALUE TO CONTRACTORS. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jul2005, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p26DD
Profiles Florida-based DITEK, one of the most frequently specified manufacturer of low voltage security and life safety surge protection products in the world. Flagship products; Contact information; Customer service and technical support.
- On the Market. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2005, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p47
Report developments on products and equipments in the security systems industry. Features of the Serial Digital Alarm Communicator Transmitter by Keltron Co.; Description of the Blast Window Retention Anchor Systems by CINTEC America Inc.; Presentation of an alarm system protection Total Surge...
- DITEK and Diebold Working Together. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2009, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p92
The article reports on the partnership of DITEK Corp. and Diebold Inc. in the U.S. Under the deal, DITEK will offer Diebold's customers with advanced surge protection equipment to help safeguard security surveillance, access control, fire, intrusion and enterprise product offerings. According to...
- Complete Alarm Protection. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2006, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p56
The article features the Total Surge Solution, a complete alarm protection from Ditek Corp. The alarm protector is easy to install with 120 volts system power. It has also ten pairs of signaling line circuits, initiating device circuits and notification appliance circuits with field replaceable...
- DITEK Joins Provider Partnership. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jul2004, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p18
Reports on Largo, Florida-based DITEK Corp.'s partnership with GE Security Pro. Discount offered by DITEK to GE Security Pro authorized dealers; Surge protection devices offered by DITEK; Web site of DITEK.
- SDM Products. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2000, Vol. 30 Issue 13, p76
Features several products from the security systems industry. Includes Axis 2120, a high-end surveillance camera; Bogo2001, a fingerprint identification door; Extreme CCTV-EX38, a plug and play camera; Velocity, a bundled security and access control package.
- SDM FIRST Look. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2000, Vol. 30 Issue 13, p110
Presents several products from the security systems industry. Concourse Home Systems Wiring Solution; SpyFinder; DS420 Series of photoelectric detectors.
- Road Rules, Security Style. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2001, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p32
Focuses on the views of Eastman Kodak manager of worldwide corporate security Tom Rohr on the rule of systems integrators. Opinion on the rule of the security industry; Advice on logical security and communication with information technology professionals; Business strategies.
- Service Providers: The Industry's Best Kept Secret. Fitch, Dan // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2001, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p35
Focuses on the operation of FCI & Associates security system service provider in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Factors affecting company operations restructuring; Achievements of the company; Emphasis on marketing operation.