BOON EDAM TOMSED
- Boon Edam Tomsed Inc. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2006, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p91
The article reports on Boon Edam Tomsed Inc.'s acquisition of Department of State K-12 Certification for its Intertex Titan Active Bollard. This product line includes vehicle anti-terrorism security barriers, manual and electronic full-and-waist-high turnstiles, optical turnstile barrier lanes...
- Products. // Government Security;Dec2006, Vol. 5 Issue 8, p26
The article discusses several products related to security. Products examined include high impact vehicle barriers from Boon Edam Tomsed Inc., a decontamination station that allows HAZMAT responders to treat victims from Andax Industries LLC, and a hand-held metal detector that detects weapons...
- SDM Products. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2000, Vol. 30 Issue 13, p76
Features several products from the security systems industry. Includes Axis 2120, a high-end surveillance camera; Bogo2001, a fingerprint identification door; Extreme CCTV-EX38, a plug and play camera; Velocity, a bundled security and access control package.
- SDM FIRST Look. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2000, Vol. 30 Issue 13, p110
Presents several products from the security systems industry. Concourse Home Systems Wiring Solution; SpyFinder; DS420 Series of photoelectric detectors.
- Road Rules, Security Style. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2001, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p32
Focuses on the views of Eastman Kodak manager of worldwide corporate security Tom Rohr on the rule of systems integrators. Opinion on the rule of the security industry; Advice on logical security and communication with information technology professionals; Business strategies.
- Service Providers: The Industry's Best Kept Secret. Fitch, Dan // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2001, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p35
Focuses on the operation of FCI & Associates security system service provider in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Factors affecting company operations restructuring; Achievements of the company; Emphasis on marketing operation.
- SELL WITH ENTHUSIASM. O'Mara, Deborah L. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2001, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p85
Focuses on the strategies used by the security dealers in selling security systems in the United States. Use of demonstration kits; Advantage of selling security through the house builder; Effectiveness of sales representation. INSETS: The Little Extras:;10 Quick Tips for Sales Success.
- Products. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2001, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p55
Presents the security systems product winners at the SIA New Product Showcase Award Winners at ISC EXPO in New York. Feature of DigiOp System 5000, Recipient of the Best of ISC Show; Design of Raceway On-A-Roll, Achievement Award for Honorable Mention; Use of Mortise UnLatch, Product...
- Samsung Trademarks 'OCTV.' // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2001, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p26
Reports the introduction of the open circuit television (OCTV) within the security industry in the United States. Plan of Samsung CCTV to offer global solutions to meet customer needs; Features of the OCTV solution; Consideration of OCTV as the future of the security industry.